3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DrDoping 11.12.21 12:32 am

Bug in the quest \ "Swords and dumplings [1.10] \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Rebzya, things are like this. I start the quest from the subject, I run from Hattori in order to talk with the suppliers, to the next corner, we run together until the bandits of the haatori stands in front of them and the dialogue where we bargain is not started. I tried to start the quest again, dropped the hero through the console, rolled back a couple of quests, tried to beat everyone with a sword, threw bombs at them, drank in elixirs, did a sidekick with a prostitute during the quest, meditated ... nothing helped. Who had something like that? * PS I can give my save so that you would try to launch it in your game and go through this piece of the quest. Either I played with the console, or the game crashed. Help, huh?
36 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zombi_anarchist 11.12.21

DrDoping
there is no such thing I was looking for

Z
Zombi_anarchist 11.12.21

DrDoping
Take save

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

DrDoping
No, nifiga. I tried to somehow solve the problem - it doesn't work. Most likely, you took the quest before some obligatory events

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

Zombi_anarchist
Fixed it? How did you manage?

D
DrDoping 11.12.21

ZlobnyDed
Eh, I'll have to boot a couple of days ago, and it took so long to collect these damn questions on the map = (
Thanks for the help!

Z
Zombi_anarchist 11.12.21

ZlobnyDed
Gave his save at this stage of the game

Z
Zombi_anarchist 11.12.21

DrDoping
You are overkill with the console, and this is why there is a bug.

D
DrDoping 11.12.21

ZlobnyDed
Thank you! I'm afraid I won't be able to go through that much again. It took only 5 hours to collect questions.

Z
Zombi_anarchist 11.12.21

DrDoping
You still NG + play nafig questions for you?

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

DrDoping
I don’t want to sound boring, but it’s strange that you somehow go through NG + .. The most interesting thing is why?

D
DrDoping 11.12.21

Zombi_anarchist
there are good relic swords, a couple of interesting quests. And I also love that everything was done in the game (jerk chrch XD)

D
DrDoping 11.12.21

ZlobnyDed
For the lulz

Z
Zombi_anarchist 11.12.21

With such a level, you can wear a witch's set, which is much better.
Quests are usually for signposts and not questions.
You have plenty of time to explore the territory until the second expansion is released.

D
DrDoping 11.12.21

Zombi_anarchist
Eh, your truth. Thanks for the save, I'll play it.

Z
Zombi_anarchist 11.12.21

I appeal to the one ... the one that instructs the cons -
Spoiler

Z
Zombi_anarchist 11.12.21

DrDoping
You have a whole pack of my saves at different stages of the game.
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota_sohranenie_savegame_100_prohozhdenie_igry_ng_17_dlc-61847/