3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sasha_kera 11.12.21 12:32 am

Problems putting on a protective suit (Wasteland 2)

I visited to put on the one that the seller has and the one that no one wants to do according to the quest. What can I do forcibly?
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 11.12.21

You need to click on the suit twice with the mouse and it will fall into your inventory ... then you are dressed. And in the section where the character's attributes, there will be displayed, for example, protection from radiation 2.

Did you apparently try to put it on in the cell where the armor is worn?)

s
sasha_kera 11.12.21

yes I know how to dress it. Wasteland 2 was all right, Wasteland 2 Director's Cut this problem

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 11.12.21

Wasteland 2 Director's Cut, I don't have such a problem ... dresses fine.

s
sasha_kera 11.12.21

Ha ... Found a problem !!! It turns out I have 3 suits !!! One of some shit was on me from the very beginning, well, or after some quest +2, the second I bought +2, and for the last quest I got +4 radiation. It's just that in Wasteland 2 there they were interchanged, and did not change, while disappearing, but not here. In short, I put it on +4, and threw 2 on +2 and forgot it like a bad dream. Damn thought the bug and the game 4 times to start over again O_o

K
Krovus 01.07.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
Thank you. man, I really wander through radiation all the time without a suit on and thought that it was normal to take damage. They say he's full of holes))