3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Good_Lewandowski 11.12.21 12:32 am

Hearts of stone. Bad ending (spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The question is. Hearts of stone passed. A good ending came out.
Spoiler I read on the internet that in a bad ending, you can ask a demon for all sorts of things. They wrote that you can ask about Ciri. Someone chose this? Can you write what exactly he said?
23 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 11.12.21

You can't ask anything about Ciri, you can ask for a cornucopia - this is food that never ends, you can ask for endless vodka, money, or a saddle with 100 energy. AND EVERYTHING

S
Spez24 11.12.21

You can ask about Ciri if the plot is not completed.

F
FROS_DAD 11.12.21

You can ask about ciri if the main quest has not been completed, he will tell you how to act in order to get a good ending, about endless food and vodka and wrote "a lot" of money, but the saddle, at least for me, did not give 100 energy, but 85 , as an office, while there was a chance that nearby enemies would fall into "madness" analogue of stunning, and it just looks cool.

N
NPhysicist 11.12.21

Good_Lewandowski Spoiler

Geralt asks if O'Dim can find her, he replies that she is hidden from him by such magic that is beyond his control. Then he says that instead he can give advice on how to protect her from great danger. If you agree to listen to him, then he will in an allegorical form, but straight out step by step what choices will need to be made in key quests in order to get good endings (Ciri the witch or the empress)

G
Grandfather MastDai 11.12.21

FROS_DAD
did not give 100 energy, but 85
85 it gave in NG +, in a regular game 100.

About Ciri, and so it is clear how to do for a good ending, the hint is so-so. Olgerd gives an excellent saber, in contrast to this unnecessary garbage offered by this pompous bloke who imagines himself to be a god.

R
Ryogi Shiki 11.12.21

a pompous bloke who imagines himself to be a god.
the devil

G

Nikotinoz_
Devil, this concept exists only in the Christian religion. And the gods in different cultures are different, they can be both good and evil. Here, the word "god" is understood as an omnipotent essence with superpowers.

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

ZorbaBudda
Well, why, the saddle is quite useful. The energy reserve is good, and the function of driving the nearest enemy crazy is good fun. Stumbled upon a wyvern here, so the roach powdered even her brains. In general, it's cool to gallop into a crowd of opponents and jump off on the move. The roach flies into the crowd and a good mess ensues in it - it drives one crazy, the others try to aggro at it for some time

. For elixirs?

G

ZlobnyDed
I agree, but I have never experienced a lack of horse energy, and the feature works like an axiy, well, visually, such a demonic horse turns out, this is not for everyone. I like the lornee Roach.

E
EricTeoRed 11.12.21

ZlobnyDed
Apparently a bottomless bottle is an endless alkagest for replenishing elixirs.

Z
Zombi_anarchist 11.12.21

EricTeoRed
Checked that it is.

R
Ryogi Shiki 11.12.21

Devil, this concept exists only in the Christian religion. And the gods in different cultures are different, they can be both good and evil. Here, the word "god" is understood as an omnipotent essence with superpowers.
oh, that would be now to discuss nafig unnecessary terminology in Temka about the witcher

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

It is a pity that I do not know how to make fashion. There are two ideas, you can call them comic, but they have the right to life. The first is a mod for New Vegas, the Ciri satellite. She said she was hiding in the future. And the second idea is a little more delusional - the retexture of the crossbow into some small blaster, a gift to Geralt, like I took from the future. So, clean neighing. I repeat, I have no goal to flood the world of The Witcher with all kinds of garbage, as happened with Skyrim.

G

ZlobnyDed
Well, learn it if you wish. I think such mods will soon appear, I have also had an idea for a long time, I don’t have enough to have a ship in the port in Caer Trolde and Novigrad, on which it would be possible to sail from the islands to the mainland and back, having paid the captain. Why, according to the plot, you need to find a ship and pay and then stupidly only by fast movements? I don’t use them at all, their use greatly reduces the size of the world.

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

ZorbaBudda
The fact of the matter is that such mods will soon not only appear, but will flood all the resources. In the same Sky - according to the descriptions of some mods, diagnoses can be made

Regarding the ship - he also needs to tighten the schedule so that he is sailing for two or three weeks and three days in port)

V
Vindly 11.12.21

Anything from the add-on -

G
Good_Lewandowski 11.12.21

NPhysicist
Thanks. And then I thought that the genie (or demon) is very cool and omnipotent. I wonder if the Wild Hunt was able to defeat him?)

A
AsStRaLL92 11.12.21

but if you choose a bad ending, you will not get a set silver sword of the snake school!

G
Gutsz 11.12.21

Good_Lewandowski
Similar questions can be found in the WIKI "Hearts of Stone" section.

G
Good_Lewandowski 11.12.21

AsStRaLL92
Can't you find his drawing? I found it when I was in the treasury. When I had already made a choice and climbed through the chests.