3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
delete user 11.12.21 12:32 am

Freezes after patch 1.7 1.11 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, the essence of the problem is far from new ... I climbed a lot of articles, correspondence on forums, I don’t understand what’s the matter, either hands out of the ass, or blind as a mole ... The Witcher worked fine for me, and at what on high settings with my old processor ... But! It was in version 1.6 of the game, I decided to update, I installed patch 1.7, it lags, I returned to 1.6, then later I installed 1.10, it became shamelessly lagging, regardless of the settings. Then patch 1.11 was released, it began to lag less, but freezes in the game, in dialogues did not disappear, they are stable every 2-4 minutes for 2-3 seconds ...
What's the matter with the people? Who can help? And then I'm already inclined to return to version 1.6 (and it's been a lot, it's a pity for the time) and I think I'm not the only one .... In general, Help anyone with what you can, I say I tried a lot at once ... It seems to me that without new patches this is not will be cured ...
7 Comments
Sort by:
u
urban.kalabanovich 11.12.21

N7I7K7O
It seems to me that without new patches it will not be cured ... but it seems to me that new patches will not help either, as they killed the performance with patch 1.07, so after 4 patches they did not bother to fix it, finish the game at 1.06. You can try reinstalling (if you haven't done it yet), but miracles are unlikely to be expected. There was some kind of program on the forum for weak processes, but it did not help everyone.

d
delete user 11.12.21

urban.kalabanovich
Thanks for the advice, I'm thinking about the injector as in the headlights edge 4

M
Metalist1925 11.12.21

Poles gave a chance for weak machines. Further, no longer. So the only solution will roll back to old versions

A
Abibok 11.12.21

The add-on can’t be launched without 1.10 anyway. So rollback to old patches is only suitable for the main plot.

M
Metalist1925 11.12.21

N7I7K7O
http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_bes_1_6_2_utilita_dlya_resheniya_problem_s_sekundnymi_zavisaniyami_na_2_h_yader_prots-104908/
here. helps some. Personally, I have removed regular dependencies, but one appears, moreover, fatal and very random

d
delete user 11.12.21

Thank you Good people I will try! Especially thanks for the program! Hope it helps!

d
delete user 11.12.21

Metalist1925
Thanks the program works perfectly, bugs and freezes disappeared! Thanks to!