3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JUNN 11.12.21 12:40 am

OP (Diablo 2)

would punish

18 Comments
Sort by:
m
max54 11.12.21

Scammers, intrigues, divorces ... Please do not force me to return to d2)

O
Obsessed 11.12.21

JUNN, who and for what do you want to punish?

m
max54 11.12.21

Obsessed
I don't see anything criminal either. The person says hello to the friend's mother, a very respectful act)

T
Top_Gun 11.12.21

o sc 2 str n gore

f
firkax 11.12.21

po-moemu tut celih dve prichini dlya bana
vo-pervih pervii wisp s reklamoi storonnih resursov v akke
vo-vtorih nekto vertals sobiraetsya gd-eto bistro naiti ohm - veroyatno, ukrast 'u kogo-to' ili

3m3m 11.12.21

firkax
nabotit`!

Q
QLinkee 11.12.21

>> vo-vtorih nekto vertals sobiraetsya gd-eto bistro naiti ohm - veroyatno, ukrast 'u kogo-to ili nachiterit'
za real kupit ', polubas

n
ninada 11.12.21

vertals this is really suspicious. he has no type of runes on the dungo, and then suddenly, ohm, the hum ist found.

O
Obsessed 11.12.21

by the way, and "OP" on the road is an abbreviation for "overpowered". we are witnessing the imposition of slang from a hostile game on Diablo fans! : Since I would have banned the starter just in case, and then conducted an investigation. (

R
Rivnyanyn 11.12.21

The man decided to bargain, only for some reason he lied, thinking that he would give a ride. And when it doesn't work, the reshyl doesn't fire: D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 11.12.21

Hello mom, this is trolling for a dozen. Even for twenty, since for this well they will never be banned)))

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 11.12.21

Obsessed
Overpaved was long before the pawn))

O
Obsessed 11.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG], I readily believe! ))

R
Rivnyanyn 11.12.21

Admin, did you see the vidos yourself? There was also on the topic - about mom)))

D
DuSoN1989 11.12.21

v chem prikol vapwe gde CID @ LOGO?

A
Archon guard 11.12.21

DuSoN1989
I, too, join the countless team of those who are perplexed due to the lack of a cancretnava hint what the essence of the topic is, my assumption is that the author is looking for information by publishing a riddle screenshot

O
Obsessed 11.12.21

Archon Guard, it's time to get used to the fact that this resource is for shkoloty, and most of us (here on the forum) are undesirable. and, it seems, for a long time. : D but we diligently "don't get it right". ^ _ ^

T
Torum. 11.12.21

JUNN
Would you spin it a little harder, you could have banned the ACK, but that's nothing.