3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RedBlack23 11.12.21 12:40 am

Muddy textures ... (Batman: Arkham Knight)

Good afternoon everyone! The latest version of the game is currently available.
CPU system : Intel core I3 3245
Video: Asus Ge Force GTX 960 Turbo
RAM: 8GB.
Actually, I apologize if a similar topic has already been created. But even with the new patch, I notice that the clarity of the picture in the game leaves much to be desired. The textures seem to float, ladders are visible along the edges of many objects. But there is one more nuance. I noticed that some youtubers in the same game have a much clearer picture than mine. So what's the problem? Can't say what's a big monitor in mine? (19 inches). I would be very grateful for your advice.
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kol55 11.12.21

What did you want? The game is not finished yet. Wait for the patch, they should finish there.

m
moonchild69 11.12.21

RedBlack23
I think it's worth the wait (until about January) - everything will be fixed, but all DLS will be released. (+ I'm not sure if your percent reveals the video card)

R
RedBlack23 11.12.21

moonchild69
By the way about the prots, it is quite possible. In The Witcher, I noticed one oddity. When I set the drawing range to Max, the grass still spreads a couple of meters from the main characters, which is very strange.
Well, I was thinking. Still as an option, after all, it could be the case in the monitor? VGA cable and all that))

R
RedBlack23 11.12.21

The problem was solved a little trivially by disabling anti-aliasing in the game. Ladders appeared, but the picture became clear ... It looks like it's really worth waiting for the release of another patch