3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
unface18 11.12.21 12:40 am

New game +, craft Witcher kits (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, in the new game + do you need to collect recipes for school kits of a wolf, a cat, etc.? If so, are these recipes in the same place as in the normal game mode?
zs and tell me what level is required for the default set of the school of the cat and the wolf.
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Psychodolb 11.12.21

unface18
in the new game + do you need to collect recipes for school kits of a wolf, a cat, etc.? If so, are these recipes in the same place as in the normal game mode?

Yes and yes ... just the recipes will not be simple, but legendary ... (=

what level is required for the default set of the school of a cat and a wolf

in ng +? ... Just add +30 to what is in a regular game ... (=

u
unface18 11.12.21

Psychodolb
I hope there are no Eliks and legendary bombs? Only excellent ones? ))

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

But I don’t understand, I have a problem with the craft, eh? Begins NG +, there are relic armor of the Darkmoon and poisoned serpentine swords. Level 39. But even at the beginning, sometimes there were creatures that removed 20-40% of their health with one blow, in the back, for example. And to kill them, it took a fairly noticeable number of hits, even though snake swords give + 75% to critical damage. But difficulties still did not arise, I decided to craft a griffin set so as not to imbue it too much. The armor is only slightly stronger than the armor of the New Moon, and for some reason the blow holds like a bearskin pumped. And the griffin swords are clearly worse than the snake swords in terms of characteristics, but they endure everyone in a few blows without any buffs. Why is this happening? Is the transferred armor and weapons "sagging" or created for some reason do not fit into the balance?

Z
Zombi_anarchist 11.12.21

unface18
Remained unchanged.

A
Alex_77777777 11.12.21

ZlobnyDed
All because the armor of the new moon does not give any resistance against monsters, but against people they are good, against monsters you need to wear witch's sets

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

Alex_77777777
Yes, by the way, maybe. But snake swords, for some reason, are also not at all pleasing. Empty Griffin ones take out opponents faster than charged snake ones. By the way, I have long wanted to ask, can bleeding and poisoning work at the same time? Or just one effect?

u
unface18 11.12.21

ZlobnyDed
These are different effects, they work simultaneously

u
unface18 11.12.21

And I wanted to ask one more thing, guys. I can't find my save from the regular game that I used to launch New Game +, where can I find it now?

B
Bupycop 11.12.21

unface18
And what about two bleedings? Let's say if you take a skill in the physical damage tree for 125 units. bleeding damage and chance of bleeding on the sword. which one to hang?

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

Bupycop
Both seem to be. It happens that the enemy loses 600-800 HP per second

O
Old_Nick 11.12.21

On the sword - a chance to cause bleeding, in skills - damage from bleeding. These are different things;)