3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
T-fox 11.12.21 12:40 am

How to avoid Jerhyn bug \ 'a? (Diablo 2)

I've been playing d2 for quite a long time, and I've played a lot of wigs, but still haven't found the reasons for this bug. Wig guides, please share how you prevent the appearance of this glitch?

To avoid unnecessary questions: We are talking about the loss of Jerhyma, during the transition from act 2 to 3.

51 Comments
Sort by:
d
dodik123 11.12.21

T-Fox
I also had this once. There are probably 100 wigs, so in general it is not fatal. Does it often leave you?

P
PROBAtw 11.12.21

I don't know how, but I make it so that it never happens.
Sometimes the guard disappears at the entrance.
And also
Spoiler ANGEL, HE MOVES
DO NOT BLINK

T
T-fox 11.12.21

dodik123
Apparently, much more often than yours. Today on the same wig twice. I can’t figure out what I’m doing wrong.

PROBAtw
I don't know how, but I make it so that it never happens .
Can you record the vidos with the passage of the second act, if of course it's not difficult? ; D

O
Onaga1988 11.12.21

Nobody is safe from this bug! If this has already happened - you jump a magpie into a harem and put a tp and go in with mules, talk to Jerin, and back out right next to the mishef (or whatever), you should always do this and don't run across the whole city to talk to this bastard! So it is much faster to translate mules into Act 3!

N
No_Fantasia 11.12.21

Read Onaga1988 more
attentively, it disappears altogether.

P
PROBAtw 11.12.21

T-Fox
Just my passing method might not suit you. I just figured it out, I had this on my wigs the year before last. I describe how it works.
6-7 mules are transferred to the second act, they are met by Jerin, one mule goes to carry out quests, all mules stand still, Jerin is next to them, if a mule-quest driver runs up to the palace, Jerin is not there.
I drive a little differently, I always have Jerin in the palace, because I re-enter the game.

O
Onaga1988 11.12.21

If you go from the side of the harem, it appears

d
dodik123 11.12.21

T-Fox
I make a hole and this has never happened. That is, I bring in 7 mules, each take a stick, an amul and drive 1 into the lasso and there I kill the summoner and go to the port. After that, I lead 6 other mules to kill andi, when andi is killed, I bring a steam locomotive into a new game, where 1 mule from the 1st company is waiting (that is, with amuls and a stick), I make a TP to the canyon, give a party mule and bring a mule to the port (after having talked to the atma, otherwise he will not let him in and then the quest will be displayed), then I find a tomb, kill the fool, give Tyrael a mule, get a mule and go out with a locomotive. Then I get 6 mules from Andi, give a party to everyone and everything is fine and does not drop. It does not drop because 8 players are never there and the jerkhin does not disappear. And you miss 6 trips to the lasso, temple and to the larvae, which saves time. I hope I helped something

O
Onaga1988 11.12.21

Maybe a fool and not Andi?

O
Obsessed 11.12.21

T-Fox, how to avoid - I xs, but I managed to "return" it by running a mule to Varriv (or almost to) and back. anyway better than restarting. By the way, this crap is relevant not only for wigs, but in general.
it was infa that after breaking the altar, you need to touch Drognan with 1 mule (turn in the quest), it helps often, but not stable.

I take a stick to everyone, an amul and I drive
dodik123, dude, you drive, everyone does not have to give a stick and ice cream))

d
dodik123 11.12.21

Obsessed
you do not understand what I mean. I have 7 mules and I shove them 1 mu each into other wigs. And therefore, for 7x7 I go to the lasso, temple and larva 1 time. Or are you trolling me: DDD?

P
PROBAtw 11.12.21

dodik123
And I went to the larvae once for each difficulty this season (for mules).

T
T-fox 11.12.21

dodik123
Esli est6 myl s otkritoi dirkoi, to palky sobirat6 ne obyazatelno, nyjno tolko altra 'kocnyt6 i summonera ybit6,

T
T-fox 11.12.21

NY kak vi vodite, pocani, ya ponyal. Ya provodnikov uzau tolko na helle, normy i nm mne prowe proxodit 'bez peresozdavanii i dirok i pro4ei labydi.

d
dodik123 11.12.21

T-Fox
didn't quite understand what altra means?
"to palky sobirat6 ne obyazatelno"
and how will you get to the fool?

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 11.12.21

dodik123
Eh, there is still a lot to learn)))

d
dodik123 11.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
T-Fox
for more details on the young podovan, please describe.

R
Rivnyanyn 11.12.21

dodik123
You make one mule a regular at the Atmina eatery and part-time Geglash's drinking companion - you leave him forever in the second act, but give a party when you do 2 and 4 quests. After killing Andy, you create a game with this drunk and he will see which tomb to run, and the hole to Dyurik is already open. Then konektish mules, and the drunkard you send further to drink; D

T
T-fox 11.12.21

dodik123
http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/classic/parik_s_dirkoy-775281/

[
[FLAME] 11.12.21

T-Fox
Vova lol;) You put mules closer in the harem so that the guards can see the window frame and nothing will be served