3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.12.21 12:40 am

Has anyone been able to get rare items without donation? (Fallout Shelter)

Has anyone been able to get a large number of rare items (weapons and armor) without donation? I was lucky only to find Gauss in the wasteland, and the grenade launcher and armor of the enclave from the lunchboxes, which I received for the tasks. As a result, at one point the claws of life were tamed to me. I fought back and didn't even lose anyone, but a lot of resources were available. Let's say for 10 races for 10-20 hours you can find something worthwhile? I see videos on the YouTube with such gear, but I doubt that the loot is not donated.
14 Comments
Sort by:
C
Caesars 11.12.21

in the new survival mode, the claws simply tear everyone with fluff on the first floor))) if you send the Persians to the wastelands with 25/25 steam / glad, then without any cheating manipulations they can find, especially if they have luck for 10 + a suit on + 7 luck

D
Dansendrous 11.12.21

I remember that once they brought me a fat man (luck was 10, a suit of luck at +5 seemed to be)
and once they brought a gatling laser,
the strangest thing - that after the appearance of the gatling laser, the number of raider attacks on me dropped sharply ...

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.12.21

Caesars
I don't want survival yet. It turns out we swing our luck to the top ten and into the wasteland. I have a character, Lee, she is already 50th in the enclave armor.
Caesars
will be lucky for 10 + suit for +7 luck.
So you can't raise above 10. That is, if luck is already 10, then does it make sense to wear such a suit?
The strangest
thing about Dansendrous is that after the appearance of the gatling laser, the number of raider attacks on me dropped dramatically ...
I miss them. Eh, early I raised the inhabitants to 50 ery. These claws, their mother's leg. Not even loot. And resources flow when attacked like a waterfall = (

C
Caesars 11.12.21

THURISAZ
With luck at 50-70 (when you raise the program), they bring full blue + a couple of green things

S

Caesars
No-no-no. Not cheats. I'd rather try to get the reservation before the New Year than cheats.

C
Caesars 11.12.21

THURISAZ
I mean that the more luck, the better

S

Caesars
Well then. I swing my level 50 Li for good luck, give as much stimpak and glad as it takes and go. She wears the armor of the enclave. I don't remember the improvement, but I remember the weapon: Guided grenade launcher. By the way, today I learned that unique characters, some of them, own unique gear. More precisely, I only noticed today when I got acquainted with: http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9E%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%B5_Fallout_Shelter
Sorry there is no store in the game. In the sense of the game, on the lids. There is no desire to donate.

C
Caesars 11.12.21

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/fallout_shelter/hellouin_v_fallout_shelter-166583/ just came in, looked at their Halloween, it's cool, and you can don’t donate yourself to make 10-20 pieces and the rules will be used at critical moments) )) and as an experiment sent two dudes with +17 luck to the wasteland)

S

Caesars
Improved the restaurant - cool topic)
Okay. Let's figure it out. True, slowly - I can't play it for days. I'll go in, improve, complete a couple of tasks, if available, and go out. I spend a maximum of 1-1.5 per day on the game. It's good that there are no pauses. I used to think differently. I would have pumped it up to retirement.

C
Caesars 11.12.21

THURISAZ
I'm on my computer, I play on the emulator, otherwise the battery eats heavily, when I need to go I looked what and how)))

S

Caesars Hmm
? Can you link the emulator to your account too? But he can also try.
PS Found it. Let's try. But the battery is also a pity)

S

Caesars
Damn. And there are no saved ones = (How can I get them out of the phone?

C
Caesars 11.12.21

THURISAZ
via the cloud, you need to check the box or in the phone via the explorer File Vault1 / 2/3 copy it to your device along the path:
Android / data / com.bethsoft.falloutshelter / files

S

Caesars
Worth a jackdaw. Fuck, I understood why there are no saves in the emulator - there is only one account. I'll try tomorrow then. Today I have already played enough at work - I charged the phone twice.