3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hakob Zakopyan 11.12.21 12:52 am

Fast resis + gold (bug). Works in 1.10 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Maybe the accordion is wild, but I'll write here.

How to get a lot of silver, dark ore and other materials quickly and cheaply.

1. We make a "precise bolt" or any other with the necessary materials (it takes 3 ingots we need).
2. We get 20 bolts.
3. We disassemble them right there, and 3 ingots fall back from EACH bolt, but bolts 20.
4. We get 60 ingots (20 + 20 + 20). You can immediately sell them, return (increase) gold for collecting / dismantling.

VERDICT: a sea of ​​rare ingots, a lot of gold in 3-4 minutes.

Thank you for your attention.
17 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gutsz 11.12.21

Hakob Zakopyan
Yes, patch 1.11 was released today. You were late)

H
Hakob Zakopyan 11.12.21

B 1.11. works too.

R
RGC 11.12.21

And in 1.08, you could stupidly craft bolts and sell for a fortune. Recently I decided to raise money in this way at 1.10, but it turns out they fixed it

S
Sotrant 11.12.21

the trainer downloaded and there are no questions

P
Psychodolb 11.12.21

I don’t understand this bugging, for the life of me ... If you really do not have enough money or you are just lazy, then why come up with some boring ways with crafting / trading? ... Especially for such people there are trainers / cheats, as noted above ... Why is this all? ... (=

A
Artem Dark 11.12.21

There was even a video, but it showed a rune trick. Therefore, it was not difficult to do the same with other elements.

R
RGC 11.12.21

Psychodolb
I didn’t know that in 1.08 it was a bug with bolts. It's just that they are bought for VERY big money, just inadequately large (for 1 composite bolt up to 1000 crowns, it's absurd). It turns out that they cannot be sold in theory. But I crafted and sold = (

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

Psychodolb
Ostap Bender honored the criminal code and ordered us)

d
dobrovlianin 11.12.21

Hakob Zakopyan
what nonsense all the same. Well, there is a trainee. Why are all these dances with a tambourine, or are you supposedly more honest in relation to ... I really find it difficult to answer in relation to whom do you become more honest in this way?

A
Abibok 11.12.21

a sea of ​​rare ingots, a lot of gold in 3-4 minutes.

I don't understand one thing: where does the sea of ​​gold come from in 3-4 minutes, if all the merchants have pennies, of which there is a limited number? How can you craft millions from a blacksmith or gunsmith with 300 coins?

s
saa0891 11.12.21

DownTown

Firstly, not all merchants and gunsmiths have pennies, which have 3000 or more, and secondly, the person did not write about millions, it is enough to bypass all gunsmiths and shake off silver ingots and meteorite ore for them, and you can raise several tens of thousands, of course not in 4 minutes.

A
Abibok 11.12.21

saa0891
Well, I mean, to a greater extent, I reacted to the not entirely successful wording. Everything comes out much more smoothly for you. I'll have to try. Although I am annoyed by this running around the blacksmiths and gunsmiths. If it was possible to get confused with someone alone, without running around, then maybe I got carried away. I always loved it when there was an abundance of gold in my pockets, even if you don’t spend it all. Still, it is somehow calmer that if something suddenly, then problems will not arise. Stability gives confidence. )))

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

DownTown
On the first playthrough, I also collected something specifically for sale. Level up to 18-20. Then there was so much money that he scored for further capital accumulation. And the money never came in handy. During the second playthrough, I almost did not trade at all, I practically did not use money, nevertheless, when the COP exited, I immediately pumped the rune master, there was enough money. Unfortunately, there is nowhere to put them. Right now I still have all sorts of oren-florens of six thousand in total, I forget to exchange everything.

A
Abibok 11.12.21

An interesting story in general with these finances. Half of gamers talk about tens and even hundreds of thousands of tugriks that are collected in Geralt's pockets completely on their own. The other half are constantly dissatisfied with the catastrophic shortage of zlotys, although a lot is being done for this. This is the first time I have more than 3k on my pocket and I haven't had it in the whole game. True, there was practically one plot, but the side effects were carried out if it was along the way and the loot was sold. Nevertheless, the wealth was never made. And I am far from alone. )

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

DownTown
What to spend your money on? Food after a while is no longer required, alcohol is lying around in all the boxes and barrels, monsters regularly supply rare and not so much parts that can be sold. You can, of course, spend an impressive amount on rare runes and glyphs, but the same money can be easily returned by selling a bunch of junk to the merchant. Repair is not expensive, all the more it is not difficult to find repair kits and repair yourself. I usually carry with me a few expensive swords or armor that I don't need myself, but it's a pity to throw it away. Having bought something from a merchant, you immediately sell him a relic sword and leave him without panties.

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

Tin, I will never understand the local crowd .. What are the cons, rams? For the fact that you are half-handed and do not have enough brains to play an already not difficult game without cheats and bugs? Moreover, they pass from the bushes and can not even oppose anything. In WoT, you probably play the art?

J
JimmiNeiton 11.12.21

ahahah "you're playing on the art here" :)