3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
v.ok 11.12.21 12:52 am

NBA 2k16 MyCareer (PS4-XBOX1) (NBA 2K16)

Well, what I bought today))) I haven't played yet, I'm just looking forward to it! I couldn’t resist going to install :)
26 Comments
Sort by:
d
dallas1981s 11.12.21

Guvr
what stick where to reject what kind of nonsense, throw with the usual button. Ideal for three rates is at least 85 (not less than nothing). Budge screen outlet will help you, in the center at the 3pt line you put a barrier to the unpacker while he runs from his ring, run to the side and ask for a pass. I always have three for 50%, I throw about 6 out of 10, it was also 9 out of 10, the percentage below 50 has never been, well, it is easier to catch greens with this from three. And yes, the higher the difficulty, the less chances of catching greens. This is all-star difficulty, I'm not interested in playing it anymore, I'm switching to superstar.
PS. workouts can add well for 1-2 games from 5 to 15 boosts, see what workouts are offered, very often they offer three.

G
Guvr 11.12.21

dallas1981s
Badge Screen Outlet received almost from the very beginning of my career, pumped to gold
Greens on any difficulty I can not catch, even at the initial one. At 15, allstar flew in exactly the same way as yours without straining.
I do creeps regularly

d
dallas1981s 11.12.21

Guvr
At the expense of greens, well then, change the jump. For example, there is not much that suits me so that it is perfect, at 15 I used Ronnie2k a jump and did not know any problems, and at 16 Lamarcus (fast), greens happen in 50% of cases, try experimenting. And this badge creates miracles, believe me. And at least raise the rate of three to 80. And you need to use badges, because they often fly in with them.

G
Guvr 11.12.21

dallas1981s
I'm sorry for the stupid question - can I use the badges separately ??? Are they in the game themselves highlighted when it is triggered, or is there a method to put a specific badge on the game?

d
dallas1981s 11.12.21

Guvr,
they light up themselves, you just need to use them correctly. And what is your difficulty?

G
Guvr 11.12.21

tried all the options while I drive on allstrai