3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kryos 11.12.21 12:52 am

Not free Novigrad II (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day people.
Such a thing:
Before patch 1.10, the quest "Unfree Novigrad II" was completed, but without completing one item, nevertheless the quest was completed.
Now, after patch 1.10, the quest appeared in the Failed tab.
Earlier, when you completed the quest, was there a bug with the condition of its completion and was it fixed?
Or, at the moment, I ran into a bug and, through his fault, the quest ended up in a failed state?
Screenshot
3 Comments
Sort by:
P
Psychodolb 11.12.21

Kryos
Before patch 1.10, the quest "Unfree Novigrad II" was completed

It's unlikely ... Before the patch, there was simply no such quest ... In the diary, these two quests looked like one called "Unfree Novigrad" ... The patch was divided into two, in the end, the second, if you have already passed it, automatically fails ... This bug is a consequence of the patch, which was supposed to fix the bug ... The solution is to rely on the developers and wait for a new patch ... Well, or re-pass this quest in a new game, there it will safely close ... (=

K
Kryos 11.12.21

Psychodolb
To be honest, I didn’t even notice that they made such a move.
I wondered if it was a bug.
Thank you for such a quick response.
Well, I'll wait for the fix.

Z
ZHEC 11.12.21

Haven't played the game since patch 1.08. A month later, yesterday I installed 1.10 and saw the same bug. Well, I was immediately delighted, because it turns out that 1.11 has already been released !!! But no, everything is the same. "Not Free Novigrad II" is still the only one sitting in failed quests. It's a shame damn it!