3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vampire666555 11.12.21 12:52 am

Huge percentage of sign power (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I used the signs a couple of times due to three adrenaline points (when the sign works in full power, with all the bonuses), the skill increases the strength of the sign by 125%, and so, this power has not disappeared anywhere and now the signs have + 400% to bonuses (the chance of stunning , damage, burning, slowing down). All this is too cheating, swinging one sword is great, but I want combinations. The question is, how can this percentage be reduced now? I saw the question in the Steam community, but no one answered the guy there, I didn't see a problem here. Who can come across? Knows how to solve?
11 Comments
Sort by:
a
andydron 11.12.21

Vampire666555
Not cheat? somewhere they wrote after some kind of cheat, some had a glitch with signs, although the percentage there generally went off scale.

G
GrYnT101 11.12.21

Vampire666555
Che for an incomprehensible question
Tk just put everything equally + 40% magic + 40% strength and so on

V
Vampire666555 11.12.21

GrYnT101
Doesn't help, even if all skills are turned off, the percentage still remains.

V
Vampire666555 11.12.21

andydron Sinned
, cheated, but so much has already been passed, I would like to either reset everything, or somehow fix it in the xml files, or again cheat, just by the percentage of the strength of the signs

s
seffko 11.12.21

right now to cheat in rpgekshone.

V
Vanya Rygalov 11.12.21

Vampire666555
this power has not disappeared anywhere and now the signs have + 400% to bonuses (chance of stunning, damage, burning, slowing down).
Dude, be happy. You are now the king of the world.

s
seffko 11.12.21

Is Vanya Rygalov the same king as the king of ICQ?

R
Ramzes181276 11.12.21

seffko
)))

c
cheburashk 11.12.21

Kearain has someone there (in the second location, a blonde sorceress, she also gives you a lamp from illusions) has an elixir, which allows you to throw off skills. Throw off the skills and do not swing the signs. Maybe it will help.

V
Vampire666555 11.12.21

I solved the problem by unpacking the Patch.bundle and reducing the coefficient for the last skill in the battle branch.

C
Cheleem 11.12.21

I had it like that. Twice in a row!
Completed all the tasks in the White Garden, and finally left the task "Kill the griffin". I met a herbalist, found a buckthorn. I met with the hunter, examined the camp of the killed Nilfgaardians, examined the nest of the killed griffin. After that, he visited five places of power (the point has already been earned). He returned to Vesemir, killed the griffin and went to hand over the quest to the Nilfgaardian camp. Here is the fun part! I provoked the Nilfs (by stealing from them from a bag or chest) and began to fight with them. Naturally I used GOD and was pumped. I soaked a couple - three, the rest are not killed. I quickly jump to the inn, I stay and voila, the power of the signs becomes more than 2000%, depending on who hung what characteristics and mutagens. Who needs it, use it for health.