3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kolinzu 11.12.21 01:00 am

Mist Isle Dwarfs (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Where can they be found in "hearts of stone"? I saw in some video on the walkthrough how Geralt stumbles upon the camp of these dwarves in the forest, who escaped on his boat from the island of fogs, and the witch hunters are looking for them. Geralt says that he is looking for them himself and they have already left this camp. passed dlts, but never met them
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArsenyPestr 11.12.21

Where is this camp?

P
Putnik_Dirar 11.12.21

This quest is not related to the expansion. They can be found in the epilogue, in the White Garden, when Geralt goes to fetch Cyril's silver sword.

k
kolinzu 11.12.21

Now it is clear. I had an ending where ciri became empress, so I did not meet them in the forest.

k
kolinzu 11.12.21

Spoiler
here is the scene with the dwarves in the forest at the very beginning of the video. the dude started playing "hearts of stone". it does not seem that they could be found in the epilogue in the white garden. he also watched the video of the ending of the game, where Geralt goes to fetch a sword for ciri, and there he meets not dwarves, but ordinary men next to a cart and a fire.

O
Old_Nick 11.12.21

Slowly again: the dwarves in BS have nothing to do with the add-on and have always been there, since the release, in the version of "Ciri the Witch" kotsovka.
Another thing is that not everyone stumbles upon them. many are too lazy to "go" and take advantage of the fast transition from BS to Nilf Camp. In this case, of course, you will not meet anyone, the final ending comes and the quest disappears

p
predator999 11.12.21

I passed several times but did not see the dwarves although I only walked on foot

k
kolinzu 11.12.21

if I completed the game, can I meet these dwarves in the BS, or is it already late?