3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edward core 11.12.21 01:00 am

GOTY (Dragon Age: Inquisition) cost

Guys, can anyone know how much GOTY will cost?
For overseas PCs and consoles, it will be 59.99
And for us?
22 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 11.12.21

$ 60?
60 = 4000r
if you buy by department - 1800 + 2700 = 4500 in
total, then GOTI is 500r cheaper, hmm,

well, I counted it without discounts, otherwise you never know what

p
predator999 11.12.21

The only game in this series that deserves to be bought is the first part.

E
Edward core 11.12.21

Nikotinoz_
Not well, the type should be cheaper)))
500 rubles is not the case (

A
Angelica04 11.12.21

If you want to do it according to your mind, buy the game in a year at a sale of 50% or even 75%.

T
Tunngle 11.12.21

predator999
She was split last summer, you probably missed your chance

A
Alec says 11.12.21

Edward Core
4,990 rubles, probably.

A
Alex the one 11.12.21

How about an upgrade to a goty edition, as in all civilized stims? Will it be like this? How to sell a senseless and ridiculous upgrade to deluxe edition, so they are harassing ... normative words are not enough to express their admiration for EA
In general, they went to the stump, I will cure my license with a potion of greed and download all dlc for free

E
Edward core 11.12.21

Alex the One
I really hope to see an offer to upgrade the game for a reasonable price tonight.
It will be fierce if they ask for 1500 for an upgrade, but ...
Let's be realistic, EA is still those greedy asses, expecting such a gesture from them is the same as comforting yourself that everything is okay when you throw money out the window ...

A
Alex the one 11.12.21

Edward Core
Bitches, there is no goty upgrade in the catalog for, say, a thousand rubles. Maybe it will appear to NG, but I'm not going to wait, it's our own fault! That's it, I went to download the cpy tablet, and three plot dlc, fortunately not an achivadrocher, I will survive the offline passage.

T
Timur Virinsky 11.12.21

in general, GOTY appeared in the PSN Store and, I got crazy, 4k rubles !!!
And although, there is nothing to be surprised at ... in general, the Torrent Edition is always in fashion, if it's EA.

K
Ksardex 11.12.21

This is some kind of nonsense - I bought the game for 1999 rubles, then the add-on (Jaws of Hakkon) for 899 rubles. Now GOTY is coming out for 1999 rubles, with all the additions. As a result, it is cheaper for me to buy a GOTY version game for 1999 rubles than to buy 2 story add-ons (899x2) and 2 clothes add-ons (249x2). Buying 4 add-ons will cost me 2296 rubles (taking into account the fact that I have already spent 2898 on the game + add-on), and to buy GOTY (and of course there is no GOTY grade) - 1999 rubles. Where is the logic? EA is completely at the end of my opinion. I go on strike - I will not buy another game from EA, let them go to the stump with their Battlefront and NFS for such an attitude.
Join us! Let's say NO to EA's greed!

d
demon33253 11.12.21

I stopped buying games ten years ago, I sit on ripaks and don't worry.

G
GG4 11.12.21

demon33253
Well, this is the same as sleeping with a rubber woman.

E
Edward core 11.12.21

demon33253
Very much in vain.
My friend jerked off with DAI repacks for 5 months, while I passed the game a month after the release)

L
LightHOwUSE 11.12.21

GG4
Well, this is the same as sleeping with a rubber woman.
Well, if we mean multiplayer, then in the case of DAI - a woman is a specific log)

b
bairen 11.12.21

fuck you need a goti

G
GG4 11.12.21

LightHOwUSE
Multiplayer has nothing to do with it.

L
LightHOwUSE 11.12.21

GG4
Then where is the comparison with a rubber woman? Multiplayer allows you to play with real people, and the single is fully available in the mentioned repacks) If without a cartoon, then it's more likely to sleep here for free, or for money)) Moreover, repacks require a little more ingenuity, as well as a free "sleep" requires a little more skill rather than just buy on the track;)

E
Edward core 11.12.21

LightHOwUSE
You found a deep meaning where there is none) The
multiplayer itself is very, very monotonous - that's what they wanted to say by comparing it with a rubber doll or a girl with a log)

L
LightHOwUSE 11.12.21

Edward Core I will
retell:
1. I stopped buying games ten years ago, I sit on ripacks and do not worry <- this is the first post;
2. Well, this is the same as sleeping with a rubber woman. <is the answer. This means that "sitting on ripaks" is the same as sleeping with a rezbaba.
3. Well, if we mean multiplayer, then in the case of DAI - a woman is a specific log) <- my answer, which implies that the only difference from litsuha is multiplayer, is not always such a significant advantage-difference as when comparing a real girl with a rubber one;
4. Multiplayer has nothing to do with <- this is the answer;
5. I answer that then the comparison is meaningless. Since everything is available in the repack, except for multiplayer. And if the cartoon has nothing to do with it, then we can safely put equality between the purchased person and the pirate. Unlike comparing a real girl with a rubber one.