3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hexogen 11.12.21 01:00 am

What is your rarest loot? (Fallout Shelter)

Himself in shock, but at the initial stage of the game, a survivor in a wasteland medic costume brought an orange Armor-Piercing Minigun to the shelter for 19-23 damage.

And the other embroiderer I pulled out of the lunchbox is now carrying blue pajamas home.

What's the rarest catch you've ever had?
17 Comments
Sort by:
C
CryStalker 11.12.21

a gaus cannon and a rare hero fell out of 2 boxes at the very beginning, but now there is always not enough energy =)

L
L0neWanderer 11.12.21

I got out of boxing a hero of lvl 47 in a cool suit, and only recently launched one to travel while I have not found anything yet ...

H
Hexogen 11.12.21

CryStalker
dimsink1
I didn't get the minigun out of the box, but found it in the wasteland. And from boxing I dropped Charon's shotgun, which the second dude has in the wasteland.

C
CryStalker 11.12.21

the shelter was destroyed by cockroaches all the trunks were in the wasteland researchers = (

C
Cold light 11.12.21

My Jericho dropped out of the lunchbox 48 levels, became the main one in the dining room. In another passage, Mr. Burke fell out with wild luck and int and also in a suit of +7 luck, the suit then went around the shelter, before the attempt to accelerate the survivors changed into it.

e
epickflec 11.12.21

piston harvey from 5 lunchbox.

G
Grandshot 11.12.21

And so far I only got Kyle Reese 30 leveled. The name, of course, is random and there is nothing rare in principle, but it made me smile)

s
slender535 11.12.21

he brought me Fat Man

Z
Zombieller 11.12.21

Orange minigun and T60-d power armor dropped from one lunchbox

N
Niche 11.12.21

Tempenny suit and plasma pistol screenshots later.

N
Niche 11.12.21

By the way, Leon Kennedy has already made a lot of children with me)

Z
ZmS 11.12.21

gatling laser and power armor

S
San Sanych Rat 11.12.21

I had a boxing lunch like this

S
San Sanych Rat 11.12.21

If you don't believe here

a
alex333555 11.12.21

From the bullock found in the desert until yesterday, only a supernight with +5 charisma. But yesterday my 4 seekers (from 35 to 50 level) found one blue thing each - knightly armor, an improved flamethrower (and the dude immediately took it in his hands), a sniper and a plasma pistol.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.12.21

At the beginning, the enclave armor dropped. Found a Gauss rifle in the wasteland. Everything. When the claws of death want, everything becomes rare at once: food, water, current.
San Sanych Rat
Of course, we won't believe it. The maximum value of the characteristics in the game is 10, not 20.

S
Sinistre 11.12.21

THURISAZ
Shh, didn’t fall to the man’s hut, maybe someone doesn’t know that such stats can be sent only by the save editor (which, by the way, this comrade most likely downloaded from PG). The amount of honey. packs and anti-rada also confirm this version, because even if ALL floors are built up with 50-50 laboratories and medical compartments as improved as possible, then even during those 1.5-2 minutes that it will turn out to play until the light is turned off + lack of water / food (and here and this is not, since it is clear that there is lighting, and the level of happiness is above 10%, and therefore water with food is available), there will be NO limit of 1000.
PS: I almost forgot! a control shot between the legs, ugh, more precisely in the head: the FULL list of "golden" survivors from the lunch box has long been posted, and a chela named Kelly Curtis is there ... pam-pam-pam (drum roll) ... NO!