3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stribogg 11.12.21 01:00 am

Enchanted Items and NG + (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I tried to start NG + half a story with "hearts of stone" .. It turned out interestingly with enchanted things, for example, the enchantment flew off from things from the add-on (but three slots remained), like Olgerd's saber, the armor of the Snake school .. It also flew off with armor of the Bear, but on the armor of the Wolf it remained, as on the swords of the Wolf (from the swords of the Snake it flew off). Remained on non-mounted relic swords .. In general, a strange topic. Has anyone already paid attention? It is unclear where to blame this - on the add-on jambs, or the jambs of patch 1.10
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stribogg 11.12.21

offtop: By the way, at the expense of levels .. I started the CS in general from 20, right after Velen, fought hard with every drowned man and spider, not to mention the robbers-knights, for which, by the way, I got good points, and in the add-on itself, by the way, it's not bad points are given, in general, I finished the whole plot already with level 45))))) Moreover, not all the side effects passed ... In Kaer-Morhen the battle was already like that of the terminator, that is, the addition gives a lot of points and the plot is no longer the balance that was originally conceived by the developers ...

S
Stribogg 11.12.21

And from the "full moon" the enchantment did not fly off .. In general, it is strange.

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

I read about such a problem, so when I started NG +, the first thing I did was check things - everything is intact. Nothing came off. On the snake swords, too, there were stones, so they remained

V
Vladimir2307 11.12.21

Before NG put the swords in the chest. All enchantments are in place.

S
Stribogg 11.12.21

Vladimir2307
So I thought about it too, I'll go and try))
upd: It didn't help ((((

R
Roy jons 11.12.21

Vladimir2307
You just start a new game for the first time + ??

V
Vladimir2307 11.12.21

miha890 Replayed
when there was no NG + yet. Now I was waiting for version 1.10 and HoS, I decided to play NG + after their completion. After all, there is time until 11.10.15))

R
Roy jons 11.12.21

Vladimir2307
_))

I
I am Batman 11.12.21

Well, for me personally, everything flew off, where the runes should have been, there were empty cells.

s
saa0891 11.12.21

The question is off topic.

If you start a new game + then a set of a cat and other schools, swords remain or will need to be crafted again, just if all this remains, it will turn out that they will already have a small level and, accordingly, damage and protection.

M
MIHAN1988 11.12.21

saa0891
There will already be drawings of legendary things, you can craft them and you can throw out ordinary armor and weapons, they have much more stats.)))

s
saa0891 11.12.21

MIHAN1988

Thank you.

M
MIHAN1988 11.12.21

saa0891
So, it makes sense to play the game twice, because all the content changes.)))