3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr. Evilinside 11.12.21 01:00 am

How do I roll back a version of the game? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There was a problem installing a new patch, after which the game began to glitch. I heard that it is possible to roll back to the previous version, or at least demolish all the fucking patches and re-install. Can anyone tell me how? version of gog
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roland from gilead 11.12.21

You open the GOG, go to the game page, then click "More" - Configure - install updates - you select it manually.

M
Mr. Evilinside 11.12.21

Roland From Gilead
Thanks, but I have a pirate

P
Psychodolb 11.12.21

Mr. Evilinside
So if you have a pirate, how are you going to roll something back? ... It's impossible ... (=

M
Mr. Evilinside 11.12.21

Psychodolb
and manually deleting files is not a varick?

M
Mr. Evilinside 11.12.21

Psychodolb was turned
off during the installation of the last patch, and as I understood some of the files did not download. MB can I manually install the patch as a thread?

S
Snip 11.12.21

Mr. Evilinside
rocked through what? if a torrent, then this stores (unless of course you delete) all copies of the torrent files of everything that I downloaded, I stupidly downloaded the version with patch 1.08 to distribute one version, and he added a current of bugs to me, in general I got in and found a copy torrent file of the old version and uploaded the previous distribution again. I won't say where to be right off the bat, I changed the folder of copies for myself, by default the standard one hung somewhere in documents and settings. Look at the settings of the "Folders" tab, and on those paths already look for where that you have there =)

zs. system rollback radical approach))

G
Grandfather MastDai 11.12.21

Mr. Evilinside
If you are so hard-core and you have a pirate, you would download another repack from the torrent with the version you need and reinstall the game, and not ask stupid questions. Go to the entrance of your patsantre and ask what you should do, maybe they will tell you where to go. And here are cultured people.

A
Abibok 11.12.21

Mr. Evilinside
Anything is possible. You can download any dlts or patch separately. You can download a repack of the required version with everything already installed inside.
It's easier to do this: have the source of the naked version and all the patches, and you yourself can choose which version to play on. True by a complete reinstallation. But this is a minus of pirates, you will have to put up with it.