3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Solidar 11.12.21 01:00 am

Question about the quest \ "In the wolf's clothing \" (Morkvarg) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, the question is, what reward awaits me in Novigrad if I don't kill the morkvarg? Reluctance to go back there to check.
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXStein 11.12.21

Solovat
let him go and after finishing the square, kill him. the usurer will still give you your reward. profit

H
Hireidan 11.12.21

Solovat
you can enchant him, learn about the reward and hack him to death in human form - the profit is overwhelming because the reward is given both by the priestesses and the huckster from Novigrad.
and in Novigrad, a sword and money are not given very well, and maybe even any useless crafting material.

S
Solidar 11.12.21

Believe it or not, I did just that, but I didn’t save myself and went to sleep, there’s just no mention in the quest that I killed him, but, on the contrary, let him go. Thus, it seems to me that the game will not see this dastardly decision)

G
GrYnT101 11.12.21

Solovat
and what does Novigrad have to do with it ???

C
Cucumber312 11.12.21

GrYnT101
Because morkvarg doesn't give you anything, but sends you to Novigrad for a reward to a huckster.

M
Marlock4441 11.12.21

Solovat
do the quest and you will find out if the forum is dirty

S
Solidar 11.12.21

Sanya Gladyshev
disappear goldfinch)

G
GrYnT101 11.12.21

Kurumi Tokisaki
I killed him and they gave me a reward on the skelga

S
Solidar 11.12.21

GrYnT101
you did not understand the essence, but I already found out what I wanted.

G
GrYnT101 11.12.21

Solovat
you M `` genius "change your tex more into sentences, then no one will definitely understand the essence

C
Cucumber312 11.12.21

GrYnT101
In this case, do not skip the dialogues.
The curse can be completely removed from it. (Where he doesn't die)
Then he comes to life and talks about the reward.
After that, you can kill him and get a double profit in the form of a reward from the priestesses and the huckster in Novigrad, to which he sends us for a reward.

G
GrYnT101 11.12.21

Kurumi Tokisaki
I turned down the award Still he was fucked up (and by that time I had a lot of money)

S
Solidar 11.12.21

GrYnT101 mind
you, you alone did not understand.

G
GrYnT101 11.12.21

Solovat
you M `` genius '' at the very beginning asked about the award in Novigrad without any clarification about why you should be given this award. instead of an adequate answer to the questions, you make a complaint about the type of guys you did not understand everything correctly
Ps judging by the lazy piece of elephant poop that litters the forums with such incorrect (stupid) questions

S
Solidar 11.12.21

GrYnT101
I have not edited my question, stupid, buy eyes.
ps I was answered immediately in the second post, so do not excuse yourself by the fact that I edited something, your question was stupid, because I did not even know that such a reward is possible in principle.

your words: what does Novigrad have to do with it ???
I killed him and they gave me a reward on the skelga

G
GrYnT101 11.12.21

Solovat
you brehlo

S
Solidar 11.12.21

GrYnT101 is
mutual.

d
danyiil695 11.12.21

Kurumi Tokisaki
How to disenchant him, if not a secret?
I ran around the entire location, I found nothing, nothing in the tasks, I had to go to YouTube - I fed him meat ...

C
Cucumber312 11.12.21

danyiil695
I will not say for sure .
There you can talk to his "craft colleague", take a tooth, and give the morkvarg.

s
saa0891 11.12.21

The bug when a tooth disappears, if you take the meat and did not fix it, yesterday it just passed and I had to load an early save to remove the curse.