3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devilochek 11.12.21 01:00 am

DLC Hearts of Stone (Question about the school snake set) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I went through all the DLS assembled a set of snakes, but there is still no drawing of a silver sword (there is a sword itself) can anyone find it or should it be so ???
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 11.12.21

there shouldn't be a drawing, the sword itself sticks out in the stone

D
Devilochek 11.12.21

Nikotinoz_
I thought if there is something on steel, and there should be on silver

R
Ryogi Shiki 11.12.21

Devilochek
may have simply forgotten. or a bug. or did not find

here there are no ophir blinders and bags - the developers promised to introduce it with a patch. so, maybe with a recipe

M
Maniac-x 11.12.21

Devilochek
In the last mission with the "devil", when you solve the riddle (about the mirror), you run around the level, there is the sword "Snake" sticking out in the stone.

P
Putnik_Dirar 11.12.21

The snake's armor was a very pleasant surprise. I solved two of my problems at once - I liked the initial armor, but it has little protection, and I put the mod to change the color to dark. Now you will not need to steam)

a
anti_Alien 11.12.21

Devilochek There is a
recipe for a silver snake sword, only it is on the first level.

A
AsStRaLL92 11.12.21

I collected a full set of snakes, but there is a bug, when I insert glyphs into boots and move to another location, then the glyphs disappear from the slots, and when I try to insert other glyphs and move again, the boots disappear from the inventory altogether and Geralt is left with bare feet ... Who -Ever come across these? How to solve?

v
voronpb 11.12.21

AsStRaLL92
This is not a dls bug or came into the game with a patch .. you have to wait for the fix

S
Shamanduser_ 11.12.21

problematic bug, balba merged into powerful glyphs twice. then I just noticed .. :(

G
Grammont 11.12.21

The sword from the world with mirrors is not legendary, but the snake's set is legendary. Therefore, somewhere there must still be a drawing.

A
Alex Kazakov 11.12.21

Maniac-X
guys, if I decided not to help Olgerd, then where can I get this sword? After that, you can ask Odim for a desire and that's it, there is nothing on that site