3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
miboi 11.12.21 01:00 am

Patches and cheats (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

Patches are indisputably needed, but playing with cheats is stupid, but what can you do if they are in nature ?!
The first patch of Might & Magic Heroes VII Hotfix 1 (c) Ubisoft fixes the following:
(note that the list of changes is unofficial, but the patch itself is even quite official!)
Hotfix Notes:
There is no official changelog for this Hotfix. Here is what we
found on an Ubi blogpost and what we observed ourselves
after updating:

- less crashes on Windows 10 when launching the game
- Fix for the Map Editor
- Campaign Progress is visible and recognized
even after restarting the game
- less crashes when changing settings on Intel GPU's
- fix for launch crashes on Laptops
- ... (there are probably many more ..)

LAN Play:
Edit codex.ini to change your name for LAN games
Threw it into the cloud:
https://yadi.sk/d/uotiqknGjkN3h
Who are interested in cheats, you should go here:
http://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes7/cheats_rus.php Detailed instructions for use.
26 Comments
Sort by:
m
miboi 11.12.21

wemadeFOX_moon
what? did you put it here? Only slobber and capable ...

m
miboi 11.12.21

in this patch there is a problem with the installation, does not want to install on the pirate ((

pirates do not have such a folder Games Heroes of Might and Magic VII MMH7Game Localization Maps INT
so you need to be smart, decompile the patch, extract the files and insert into this directory ... there would be time ...

N
NatanieLzZ 11.12.21

miboi
on the repack from the mechanics got up without problems

m
miboi 11.12.21

NatanieLzZ
thanks for the answer! This is the only one that I haven't tried! Are there any visible changes?
I don’t see this repack in torrents, can you share a link?

N
NatanieLzZ 11.12.21

miboi
bots run much faster and my FPS has grown in arenas

m
miboi 11.12.21

Super! Finally, the game has become a game, not a gutter! I tried almost all repacks (4 pieces) and only the repack from the Mechanics accepted patch 1.2!
The transition of the turn in the third mission for the necromancers "Thoughts and Intentions" lasted 230 seconds, after the roll-over of patch 1.2 it was reduced to 22 seconds, which is just perfect!
NatanieLzZ
Many thanks for the tip !!!
Minor glitches remained. So the placement of units is not always preserved. After the battle, the necromancer raises additional warriors, and the game screams - a treasure has been found, which is mute))). But this is such a trifle!
Only now I decided to buy the game))