3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raspisnoy1 11.12.21 01:00 am

Hearts of Stone Experience (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

faced with such a sad fact - for side effects they gave 5/7/2 experience what is it? for the destruction of monster nests for 20 and the liberation of villages 150 experience, respectively! And for the races 7, and for revenge for the huckster with a fissteak as much as 5 experience from the chick !! ?? What happens to everyone like that?

I am level 50 just the beginning of the Hearts, therefore there are no "gray" quests and cannot be.
I put this one (Fix for gaining experience in quests / Fix Exp for quest 4.6 ") mod-the same garbage
15 Comments
Sort by:
r
raspisnoy1 11.12.21

+ noticed that the gray nests of monsters can be blown up again! with experience!

W
WilliamSXE 11.12.21

raspisnoy1
There all quests are "recommended" for players ~ 37 levels or so. And you are waiting for experience at level 50.
These quests were originally designed for those who have already completed the main plot (just the average player has about this level at this point). Level 50 can not be obtained purely through play, if only through a trainer or everyone's favorite debug console.

B
Bupycop 11.12.21

raspisnoy1
Quests of stone hearts are intended for 32-37lvl + 6 levels higher, you will still be given experience, but since you are level 50, which cannot be done in a regular game, without mods for experience and other garbage, do not be surprised and do not create stupid topics. For it is his own fault that he added experience through the console, or broke the balance of the experience of playing with mods, and now you are surprised ...

P
Psychodolb 11.12.21

raspisnoy1
I'm level 50
there are no "gray" quests and there can be no

Eee ... what? ... If you are not playing ng +, then everything is correct ... What other experience do you have with such and such a level ... ( =

gray nests of monsters can be blown up again

AND before the patch it was possible ... (=

d
dubfear 11.12.21

I went through everything and got the 39th level, how did you crawl to the 50th?

S
SpartanSoap 11.12.21

Experience is given only for green tasks. For gray and red pennies are given.

A
Angelica04 11.12.21

Giving experience for quests + -6 levels is a type of specific protection against cheating. I wanted to become a level 50 terminator for your problems. In the game, if everyone passes a maximum of 35-36 level, they will be. With passed dls will be 38-40 no higher.

r
raspisnoy1 11.12.21

dubfear
Fix for gaining experience in quests / Fix Exp for quest 4.6 "gives experience for" gray "quests. This is quite a normal mod.
All the" normal "posted above will answer. according to the plot, when even Velen and Novigrad were not cleared, but I already had 15 !!!! level-on Skelleg from 13 they started sending! Why is this abnormal? When, logically, it is not normal to play 200 hours a day in Novigrad, there were only 10 quests on the verge of gray, and such for 5-10 hours each with the assumption of cutting out about one city! How can you not gain a level and not lose quests !? This is an RPG, not a movie, by definition I should swing and get guaranteed your pumping points otherwise then the whole RPG system?
So, with these gray quests, the developers themselves messed up, trying to balance the balance. There was nothing to tie the quests to the level.
and in general, I asked for story-related secondary quests for 5 experience and the explosion of a hole in the ground for 20 experience

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

I also don't like the binding of the experience and level of opponents to the level of Geralt. But on the contrary, sometimes I wanted to somehow slow down the experience, and not speed up, as you did

P
PIRAT69 11.12.21

raspisnoy1
Increase the difficulty, what's the problem then ?!

r
raspisnoy1 11.12.21

Badfox1988 will
this affect the experience? I play for norms

M
Marty52 11.12.21

raspisnoy1
This is quite a normal mod
. No. As already mentioned, this mod kills the balance of the experience in the game.

To all the "normal" people who posted above
You probably think you are "normal", right?

If you follow the logic of the developers and yours, SHOOT on Skelleg at a gallop according to the plot - when even Velen and Novigrad were not cleaned, but I already had 15 !!!! level-on Skelleg from 13 they began to send
you Nobody sends you anywhere. If you want, you get there on the 13th, but if you want - on the 25th. When you get there, it does not in any way affect the progress on the main quest.

Why is it not normal? When, logically, it is not normal to play 200 hours a day?
If you want to be answered normally, it is still desirable to write in Russian, and only you, most likely, can extract any meaning from this phrase.

So, the developers themselves messed up with these gray quests
Well, yes, you in their place would have done a hundred pounds better.

r
raspisnoy1 11.12.21

ZlobnyDed
Marty52,
for example, in Velen, the recommended level was 35 in mines with a poisonous spider ... and on Skelleg (the one where the man asks to collect books), there was an Archigryphon (he guarded the treasure on the islands) level 45 !!!, and they sell me

r
raspisnoy1 11.12.21

Marty52
yes, without you, I see no one here can cope with the smart guy
and the developed swords also screwed 47 levels correctly))) they did it ... Krassavtsy like you

P
Psychodolb 11.12.21

raspisnoy1
Let me remind you that initially you created the topic with a question about the experience in the add-on, without bothering to look at the recommended level of tasks, besides playing with the mod ... I close, so that you do not get into a fight here ... And you - a warning, learn to communicate culturally ... (=