3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The_zverek 11.12.21 01:04 am

Save The Witcher 3 (version: 1.7) - Kaer-Morhen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

*** UPDATE ***

Hello everyone. Guys, please discard save this game. Version: 1.7 or whatever it is.

Quest: Freak

Interested in preserving in the gap: after Geralt takes Uma from the sergeant in Freak's Entrances and before meeting with the witchers in Kaer Morhen.

I was worn out with a well-known bug (the sergeant does not speak, there is no groom))) .... I really do not want to put another version of the game.
22 Comments
Sort by:
J
JOKERIVAN 11.12.21

And what is the problem of installing a new version, not to mention the large number of changes, and the addition came out

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

The_zverek
Remind me what the quest is called at this time

T
The_zverek 11.12.21

There is a rap from RGSteamgames. I tried to put an update on it (1.8) .... It does not work. Requires a different version of the game. And judging by the reviews, the update does not solve the bug ............

T
The_zverek 11.12.21

ZlobnyDed, the quest is called Freak.

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

The_zverek
I checked, I have nothing close. The closest before - when Ciri is still on Skellig, the closest after - already in Kaer Morhen, an hour and a half or two after arrival.

So download another version of the game, all problems will disappear. As for "judging by the reviews, the update does not solve the bug" - I have never heard of such a bug, I did not have it. And in general there was not a single bug that interfered with the passage

T
The_zverek 11.12.21

ZlobnyDed, strange, as far as I remember Ciri on Skellig I didn't have it at all) ..... And what happens in Kaer Morhen after 1.5-2 hours? Did you only have time to disenchant the freak? Or has the plot already ran further?

G
Grandfather MastDai 11.12.21

The_zverek
Either buy the game, or download the new version 1.10 repack together with the "Hearts of Stone" DLC. It is unlikely that you will find a save version 1.07.

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

The_zverek
How was it not? And when Yennefer pulled the Old from the corpse? In the "type of memories" Ciri figured, after which they learned about the Freak

No, they have not been disenchanted yet. Just preparation for this is underway, we went into the cave with Lambert. If you are interested, I can check how many side effects I managed to perform there since arrival. I can start with this task

T
The_zverek 11.12.21

ZlobnyDed .... about Ciri you're right. Was, but in absentia. I meant that I did not see her there) ...

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

The_zverek
In short, there is a save from 1.06, the penultimate stage before the disenchanting of the freak. It remains to go through the cave and eliminate the obstacles. Necessary?

G
Grandfather MastDai 11.12.21

The_zverek
Saves made in newer versions do not work in old ones, but saves made on old patches are picked up by new versions of the game with a bang.

T
The_zverek 11.12.21

ZlobnyDed, Yes, can you please throw off the save? Kaer Morhen (preparation).

You have to come up.

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

The_zverek
Now tell me how to throw it and where) I have never shared files here, only philosophized

T
The_zverek 11.12.21

Please try here: http://files.webfile.ru/

R
RBunny 11.12.21

There is a file of version 1.02, but already at the place where you need to assemble a team to protect Ciri. I can throw it off if you want

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

The_zverek
http://files.webfile.ru/4d917c13036ab7e3b716360403e1581e

Try it. If you don't like it, sign off, maybe someone better will throw it off. Completed without cheats and mods, the minus is that I collected the wolf drawings first of all, except for one .. (

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

By the way, does the difficulty depend on the save or on the settings at the moment? I have there "To death", if cho. There is also a minus - this is the second playthrough, so many quests are postponed "for later" and are almost irrelevant

T
The_zverek 11.12.21

Damn, I have some kind of high-level curse))) ..... Someone doesn't want me to finish playing this game. The save booted up normally. There you only need to leave the cave. You go out - loading. The screen is dark and the loading ring spins endlessly in the lower right corner. Already 10 minutes.

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

The_zverek
Saving and restarting the game does not help, as far as I understand?

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

Have you put on any mods? Maybe the game files are damaged, so the patch is not installed?