3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fox 453 11.12.21 01:05 am

Problem installing patch 1.10 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

to import) in short, do not update the game do not play, I assume that the game does not start due to the fact that at the first attempt to install the last patch, the process went on, but I interrupted it, while some of the files managed to get into the folder with the game. if anyone knows how to install a patch or at least run the game please help. ps I thought reinstalling patch 1.08.4 would help solve the problem, but when I start, they write to me - the patch is installed, play.
11 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roland from gilead 11.12.21

Faced a similar problem. try to update to version 1.8.04 anyway, I succeeded. Then install patch 1.10.
Better yet, don't bet. You will get rid of the unthinkable bugs. Moreover, the main bugs begin (as I found out empirically today) after installing the "Stone Hearts". Or a more radical option - delete the entire game, clean CCleaner, reboot, and then install the game, patch 1.01 on it, and then patch it immediately to 1.10.

f
fox 453 11.12.21

Roland From Gilead,
I wrote I tried to install the patch 1.8.04, they write me the patch is already installed, play it. and where are the guarantees that after radical measures the saves will work.

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

fox 453
Stupidity, of course, but can you have a Windows restore point close in time that does not affect anything global?

f
fox 453 11.12.21

ZlobnyDed
hope that someone will tell you a simpler solution to this problem

L
Lyakseich 11.12.21

I deleted the whole game with past patches, and then installed 1.10 on a "clean" game)

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

Wow. How long did the site hang?

f
fox 453 11.12.21

Lyakseich
and the conservation work

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

Lyakseich
Reinstallation, of course, is the simplest option. But I don't think the author wants to do it, since he is looking for other ways. Recovery, by the way, takes much less time. I think it's worth checking when the last point was created. Maybe right before installing the patch

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

fox 453
Saves will work, of course. Otherwise, every patch would have to start a new game. Only they need to be moved before reinstalling

v
vovastij 11.12.21

fox 453
Try to select in the client: More Settings Check
Repair Spoiler I also had such a situation - when installing patch 1.10, or rather after installing it, I saw the "Beta channel" function in the client, it is disabled by default. I turned it on and I started downloading again, while I could play. After playing for two hours, I left the game and saw that the version of my game had changed from 1.10 to 1.08.4, that is, the game returned to the state before the last patch was installed. I had to disable this channel and download the patch again.
I found the channel here: More Customize - on the right there will be "Beta channel"

f
fox 453 11.12.21

thanks to all. helped by a complete reinstallation of the game dls and patches.