3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AoScorpius 11.12.21 01:05 am

Nuclear weapons on PB (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Where does a nuclear bomb usually lie, and is it stolen by a Fulton?
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ashley33 11.12.21

How do you actually make a bomb? There are enough resources, but they glow red and do not rob ... The principle of the icon makes it clear that the resources should be in the online warehouse - how to move them there?

F
FROS_DAD 11.12.21

she lies on the main platform, fultons

I
IBM_d3m1urg 11.12.21

Ashley33
Online raw materials are processed without the participation of the player. Slowly, but there is no other way.
Well, PMC glasses can be exchanged for network raw materials.

R
RGC 11.12.21

IBM_d3m1urg
How can PMCs earn these points? I have accumulated for all the passage of only 15k, well, I spent them. After the passage, he began to penetrate the enemy PB, 10 pieces have already successfully penetrated, dragged resources, several times bumped into live players whom he knocked down, and PMC points do not give

D
Devil_Within 11.12.21

Scorpius 01
PB main platform. Each bomb -50k heroism, crafting 24 hours (Gameplay, not real)

I
IBM_d3m1urg 11.12.21

Scopolamine,
I myself did not understand how they are charged. It seems like once a day, maybe it should take longer for your rating to be updated and for this they give points, but I'm not sure.

A
Ashley33 11.12.21

Those. in order to build a bomb, you need to buy a network resource for your CSV points and be in time before it automatically turns into a non-network to buy a bomb? I still can't figure out how to earn network resources. Can you recycle your personal into a network?

D
Devil_Within 11.12.21

Ashley33
Network resources - raw materials that have not yet been processed, only recycled materials (which can be sold) can be used on weapons / equipment. Let's just say that what you send in Fulton must undergo processing. For the construction of the base, any raw material is used, whether it is processed or not.

S
Skinny_Vamp 11.12.21

What is the general use of a nuclear bomb? Make it, and then run around your PB and sing "I'm vigorous, I'm wild!"?

V
Vanya Sizov 11.12.21

skinnyelf
If I am not mistaken, when you have a nuclear bomb, then how would the "nuclear deterrent" program work and your base can only be attacked by those who have the same bomb, or have the title of "hero"

S
Skinny_Vamp 11.12.21

Vanya Sizov
and where can you see this title "hero"? It's just that my tab of opponents with nuclear bombs is empty, but I can attack random ones with nuclear bombs.

V
Vlad_IV_CEPESH 11.12.21

Devil_Within
and at what point are these bombs on the enemy's PB, can you tell me? And yet, can you tell me why I can't find opponents with a nuclear warhead in PB missions? The Nuclear Weapons tab is empty. And random players never get bombs. I have enough heroism to attack them. Yes, and YaB is available.

V
Vanya Sizov 11.12.21

skinnyelf
Well, it's kind of like an achievement ... and also look, the heroism points should be highlighted in yellow, and not just white as usual

D
Devil_Within 11.12.21

Vlad_IV_CEPESH
http://steamcommunity.com/app/287700/guides/#scrollTop=0
It's simple, and then they can be processed for a hundredth

M
Mazadun 11.12.21

About the rating of PMCs what and how, he told in this video: