3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
polcilo 11.12.21 01:05 am

The well-known bug with gaining experience (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, I got level 70 on NG + and then I don't get any experience at all for any quest or killing monsters.
I loaded save 69 lvl I got experience and again at 70 I get nothing.
Tell me, is this a known bug with experience or not? (I will then wait for the patch if so)
18 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 11.12.21

polcilo
What is the bug? The game has a maximum level of 70!

S
Searcher13 11.12.21

:) I wonder how you got level 70 and haven't finished the game yet?

G
Gutsz 11.12.21

polcilo
After reaching level 70 in the game, experience is not accrued, since this is the maximum level of the character

p
polcilo 11.12.21

It's a pity I thought there was no limit in the levels

p
polcilo 11.12.21

Searcher13
I passed this game already NG +

1948865 11.12.21

polcilo You equated the
work of a trainer for experience (fix for experience) to a bug. Max level in NG + - 65-67th. 70th level is the maximum in the game. Delete the topic. Well, or they were farming on an unfortunate cyclops / griffin, which is very unlikely and kills a huge amount of time.

O
Old_Nick 11.12.21

Question (if you seriously went through NG +, otherwise my hands somehow don't reach;)): is it still there - 2k XP per level? Are the requirements not increasing anymore?

S
Searcher13 11.12.21

polcilo
I went through the game on hard, cleaned all the question marks, filled the 38th level, this is how much you had to suffer to get the 70th, to be honest? means a trainer or a console, what prevents to drive setlevel (#) in the console and put the desired one?

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.12.21

You can pump through artmani, not? With each level you put 999 and with each killed enemy + the next level

O
Old_Nick 11.12.21

Searcher13
NG + starts at the same level as you finished the first profile. Those. if you already had 38, then before the 70th you need to score less than you scored in a regular game.
Why is it interesting to me - how much XP is required in NG + per level?
If the requirements remain at the 2K level, then, in theory, it is quite possible to finish up to 70.
Or not?

S
Searcher13 11.12.21

Old_Nick
he has not passed NG + yet and already 70 levels are not enough

O
Old_Nick 11.12.21

Searcher13
No, with this "friend" everything is clear.
The opportunity itself is interesting to me

1948865 11.12.21

Old_Nick Work
colleagues say that after level 50, 5000 per level. Itself at the 49th level, I will unsubscribe again. Even if in the 1st playthrough you filled at least level 40, no one canceled quests with a fixed level ... In a word, you will run with your level 38 almost to Novigrad, and all quests will already be gray. In principle, on the long-suffering Cyclops / Griffin, you can, of course, get 70 .. (here I really wish you patience for many years of farming ...))

p
polcilo 11.12.21

Searcher13
Passed All storylines at ng + max difficulty.
I cleaned out all the question marks and all places of power in Velen.
Completed contract 5-6, but not all.
And a couple of additional quests related to the murder of Radovid, as well as the rescue of magicians from Triss.

p
polcilo 11.12.21

I just sort of heard the news that the level is not limited.
It's a shame

W
Wolfram carbide 11.12.21

This news, more likely about Fall 4, was.

P
Proga.82 11.12.21

interesting bullshit. specially after passing the game I filled level 70 through the console. I started a new game + and what do you think - I have swords and armor in my backpack above level 70! and the level does not rise further.

P
Psychodolb 11.12.21

Proga.82
This is a bug of patch 1.10 ... nothing interesting about that ... (=