3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KirsanKir 11.12.21 01:05 am

Olgerd's Three Wishes (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, it is not entirely clear where does Olgerd's three wishes have to do with it?
SpoilerAccording to the contract, GZ was supposed to return the well-being of the Von Everek family, which he did! Where did the three desires come from, immortality was not really explained! Or did I miss something?
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArsenyPestr 11.12.21

KirsanKir
Spoiler Olgerd was not satisfied with this and he came up with the conditions for the execution of the contract, which he considered impracticable, and GZ agreed.

R
Ryogi Shiki 11.12.21

Personally, I understood this:
Spoiler Olgerd sold his soul to GZ so that Iris's parents would marry her to him, and not to the Ophir prince. As a result, we have - the prince is turned into a toad, Iris married Olgerd, Iris Klyuchnik, "cat", "dog" are called to serve, Olgerd became immortal, but he had a "stone heart". And in order to complete the contract, it was necessary to fulfill 3 more wishes, only they should not be fulfilled by the CP, but someone else. And after fulfilling the last 3 desires and meeting "on the moon", GZ gets Olgerd's soul.

W
Wild rider 11.12.21

I did not understand how (for what - it is understandable) changed / or how it happened that initially there were such conditions in the contract in the fulfillment of the last three desires, which are fulfilled not by Gunther, but by his assistant. If Olgerd initially cleared the chip in non-fulfillment of these desires, then it is understandable. But then the question is different - why exactly three, and not less?

KirsanKir
The first three (or whatever it is: money, immortality, a toad, something else) are performed by Gunther or someone else powerful. But in his first desires, Olgerd had enough to voice his thoughts.

R
Ryogi Shiki 11.12.21

If Olgerd initially cleared the chip in non-fulfillment of these desires, then it is understandable. But then the question is different - why exactly three, and not less?
classics of the genre, what to say

V
Vladimir2307 11.12.21

Nikotinoz_ The
earth stands on three whales))

K
KirsanKir 11.12.21

ArsenyPestr
By the way, regarding the soul of Olgerd, whom Shani brought the old man to, he said that the demand from the GZ was the life of a person dear to him (Olgerd chose his brother who soon died). Accordingly, it turns out that the conditions on both sides were met and the contract should have been closed! In that case, what have the soul and three desires to do with it?
P.S. The only logical explanation for this, it can only be that there were TWO conditions in the contract))) some kind of stupidity comes out)))

K
KirsanKir 11.12.21

Or have we all missed some important note (