3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimaor 11.12.21 01:05 am

How to beat a watchmaker when looking for a rose? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to defeat the watchmaker guarding the estate when Geralt is looking for a rose. He is constantly recovering health. Maybe my level of pumping is small-37
10 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 11.12.21

dimaor Keymaker
is this, what kind of watchmaker? No matter how trite it may sound - hit him, don't let him beat you. Carry out the spirits he raises

b
bukowski 11.12.21

The Keeper, not the Watchmaker. Do not let him hurt yourself, this will restore his hp; Hit him when he plunges his shovel into the ground and generates energy, just bounce before it is ejected, because getting into the ejection zone will also restore his health. So dance around until you kill. In fact, an extremely foul and difficult creature.

P
Psychodolb 11.12.21

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/witcher_3_wild_hunt/klyuchnik_v_vedmak_3_kak_pobedit-165753/

L
Laidiger 11.12.21

Use Quen. When the sign works, when hitting you, the key keeper is not transferred, and, accordingly, it is not removed from you.

Y
Yamete oshiri ga itai 11.12.21

dimaor
I went to the pumping of signs, medium armor - fast energy regeneration. On it he constantly used axiy + dodged. Also, I had a weapon pumped in "Filling".

R
Ramzes181276 11.12.21

dimaor
He spoiled many nerves. By the way, his shovel is not bad - take a look at the characteristics. It is a pity that it is impossible to "pump" it.
And the character is very colorful, but he is somehow "not enough" in the game. It was possible to expand his role in this quest. And the cat and the dog are somehow mysterious.

u
usus 11.12.21

Kick, bounce kick)

S
Sergey Eromasov 11.12.21

dimaor
So he will be kidnapped twice and that's all, at least it was like that for me!) In general, it was not a problem to take him out, beware of what happens then)) And hit him as you hit, with short series of punches while he blunts and watch under your feet when the ground starts to burn jump back. Good luck☺

R
Ramzes181276 11.12.21

Psychodolb
Prompt (you have more information). After completing the "Stone Hearts" I visited Vitold's crypt. There, near his sarcophagus, lay "red quest" flowers. Geralt assumes that Shani put them. Is this just the finishing touch, or am I missing something somewhere?
PS The unfortunate Madame Vegelbud was never fixed.

P
Psychodolb 11.12.21

Ramzes181276
I can not suggest anything, alas ... Until I even took up the addition, there is no time ... (=