3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mihan_likes_cadillac 11.12.21 01:05 am

Help. There are no murder departments, arson and narcotics on PS3 (LA Noire)

I bought LANoire Complete Edition (with all DLCs) from the Playstation Store for a promotion. Launched and played. Things are good. Passed the Patrol and Transport departments. After the Fallen Idol case, a splash screen was shown. In theory, the homicide department should have started. But I got an inscription saying that the department is not loaded, download it in the in-game store. A shop opened for me. There were all purchased DLCs labeled owned. I downloaded them. The caption has changed to owned, installed. In the cases main menu window, new departments and cases (DLC), which I downloaded, appeared, respectively. But when I try to continue my career in the murder department (there is a case about lipstick), I still get an inscription - the department is not loaded, download it in the store. When I enter the store, the icons of the DLC I downloaded with the inscription owned installed, but the departments (murders, drugs, arson), open, which I am told to download is not in this store. As a result, I stupidly cannot continue my career. You have to go through DLC cases and replay cases from the Transport and Patrol departments. I read on the English-language forums that in the version downloaded from the online store, only the first 2 departments (Transport and Patrol) are loaded, while they weigh about 6GB. My game weighs 13GB without DLC (I will remind you that I downloaded them separately). Therefore, I concluded that the other 3 departments are loaded. But nevertheless, I have no access to them. I am asked to download them. I tried to uninstall the game and install it again (I did not delete the save). In the end, nothing has changed. If someone has encountered a similar problem, please tell me. Insanely insulting. I liked the game itself and I want to go through it completely. As a result, I stupidly cannot continue my career. You have to go through DLC cases and replay cases from the Transport and Patrol departments. I read on the English-language forums that in the version downloaded from the online store, only the first 2 departments (Transport and Patrol) are loaded, while they weigh about 6GB. My game weighs 13GB without DLC (I will remind you that I downloaded them separately). Therefore, I concluded that the other 3 departments are loaded. But nevertheless, I have no access to them. I am asked to download them. I tried to uninstall the game and install it again (I did not delete the save). In the end, nothing has changed. If someone has encountered a similar problem, please tell me. Insanely insulting. I liked the game itself and I want to go through it completely. As a result, I stupidly cannot continue my career. You have to go through DLC cases and replay cases from the Transport and Patrol departments. I read on the English-language forums that in the version downloaded from the online store, only the first 2 departments (Transport and Patrol) are loaded, while they weigh about 6GB. My game weighs 13GB without DLC (I will remind you that I downloaded them separately). Therefore, I concluded that the other 3 departments are loaded. But nevertheless, I have no access to them. I am asked to download them. I tried to uninstall the game and install it again (I did not delete the save). In the end, nothing has changed. If someone has encountered a similar problem, please tell me. Insanely insulting. I liked the game itself and I want to go through it completely. I read on the English-language forums that in the version downloaded from the online store, only the first 2 departments (Transport and Patrol) are loaded, while they weigh about 6GB. My game weighs 13GB without DLC (I will remind you that I downloaded them separately). Therefore, I concluded that the other 3 departments are loaded. But nevertheless, I have no access to them. I am asked to download them. I tried to uninstall the game and install it again (I did not delete the save). In the end, nothing has changed. If someone has encountered a similar problem, please tell me. Insanely insulting. I liked the game itself and I want to go through it completely. I read on the English-language forums that in the version downloaded from the online store, only the first 2 departments (Transport and Patrol) are loaded, while they weigh about 6GB. My game weighs 13GB without DLC (I will remind you that I downloaded them separately). Therefore, I concluded that the other 3 departments are loaded. But nevertheless, I have no access to them. I am asked to download them. I tried to uninstall the game and install it again (I did not delete the save). In the end, nothing has changed. If someone has encountered a similar problem, please tell me. Insanely insulting. I liked the game itself and I want to go through it completely. Therefore, I concluded that the other 3 departments are loaded. But nevertheless, I have no access to them. I am asked to download them. I tried to uninstall the game and install it again (I did not delete the save). In the end, nothing has changed. If someone has encountered a similar problem, please tell me. Insanely insulting. I liked the game itself and I want to go through it completely. Therefore, I concluded that the other 3 departments are loaded. But nevertheless, I have no access to them. I am asked to download them. I tried to uninstall the game and install it again (I did not delete the save). In the end, nothing has changed. If someone has encountered a similar problem, please tell me. Insanely insulting. I liked the game itself and I want to go through it completely.
PS please see my other posts here below
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kyubi 11.12.21

I didn't have that, the whole company was immediately loaded.

A
Andrey Dvoretsky 11.12.21

Exactly the same problem, and my friend too, but he somehow managed to fix it by tinkering with the additions, I myself did not solve it.

v
vitl1 11.12.21

You are not only friends (((I have the same problem, very annoying! ((((... help !!!)

M
Mikoto Himemiya 11.12.21

And I have the same problem ((I bought the Full Edition at an 80% discount on PSS, downloaded all the add-ons for free, went through the Patrol and Traffic, and when I reached the Murder Department, it was highlighted that I needed to download it. I don’t know what to do. Please help me solve this problem , I will be very grateful to you.

v
vitl1 11.12.21

I wrote to those support [email protected], they asked to send a photo of where the DLS, that there are no arson murder departments, and so on. I took a picture and sent all those to me. support fixed! Thanks!

m
mihan_likes_cadillac 11.12.21

vitl1
thanks for the info, I'll try

m
mihan_likes_cadillac 11.12.21

So, my problem was solved by itself. Once I entered the game, after a month of no use, and happily discovered that there were three missing sections in the in-game store. Probably some of you, writing to support, solved this problem for everyone. Thank you for that) However, there is a new problem - departments are not loaded. Moreover, the download operation is proceeding successfully. However, after its completion, nothing happens. Departments are not added, and free space on the hard disk does not decrease (only 24 GB left). I tried loading different departments several times, but to no avail (loading takes place completely - lasts 70 minutes). After all this, I winged the developers, playstations and Rockstar with the best Russian swearing. help me please

M
Marsel kazan 11.12.21

mihan_likes_cadillac
henceforth, so as not to suffer, take the PC there, edit everything manually