3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Demchenko 11.12.21 01:05 am

DLC problem. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

I bought DLC for Witcher 3 on Steam. How do I install it now?
16 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex297299 11.12.21

Look in the library of your games there it should be written installed

P
Pavel Demchenko 11.12.21

alex297299
It says there: Not installed

P
Psychodolb 11.12.21

Pavel Demchenko
Mark the necessary DLC, everything will load ... (=

D
Dos9ra 11.12.21

http://prntscr.com/8tap8b Should look like this on the incentive! If there is no jackdaw, then put it on and the extension will be downloaded and installed. (Of course, this time is necessary)

a
alex297299 11.12.21

Psychodolb
It can be seen, depending on who, how, I buy and I automatically install

d
dobrovlianin 11.12.21

Dos9ra the
question is of course not on the topic, but I can not find a solution. can you know how to solve the problem with the level of weapons and armor? it is above 70 - above the limit, and it turns out that it is impossible to use it. how to defeat this?

P
Psychodolb 11.12.21

dobrovlianin There is
no way to solve this problem, wait for a patch from the developers ... (=

d
dobrovlianin 11.12.21

Psychodolb
thanks for this too . otherwise I was already knocked off my feet in search of a solution

D
Dispo_UHD 11.12.21

dobrovlianin
try to download this mod: http: //www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/826/?

D
Dispo_UHD 11.12.21

dobrovlianin
mod will make max level 80

d
dobrovlianin 11.12.21

Dmitry Petriv
does not work. I create a folder "mods", copy what I downloaded there, but the game does not turn on, instead the redkit window starts up, and gives an error, in fact, as with all mods. you need to either reinstall try, or put another distribution

D
Dos9ra 11.12.21

dobrovlianin
I don't know. It so happened that for the whole game and 4-5 hours of DLS I met only a bug with a quest for figures, so I did not look for solutions. But if it is, then 99% that it lies somewhere here on the forums, well, or it is worth waiting for the next patch.
PS pah-pah so as not to jinx it. =)

D
Dispo_UHD 11.12.21

dobrovlianin
There seems to be a solution to the problem. Have you tried deleting the hacks folder in the tasks folder?

d
dobrovlianin 11.12.21

Dmitry Petriv
still starts the red engine window and gives an error. you need to download a new repack, and then try something. but thanks anyway

J
JOKERIVAN 11.12.21

dobrovlianin
You need to buy a license

d
dobrovlianin 11.12.21

Dmitry Petriv
www.playground.ru/cheats/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt .. it worked . now the mods are working. only there are two ways they advise: delete, or rename. I did it with renaming