3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sir Francis Drake 11.12.21 01:19 am

Time of day (War Thunder)

He began to play recently, in one review on TANK I saw how the guy did not want to leave the shelter, waited a day, night changed day, then vice versa, and when it became light he left.
So that's the question. how much I looked, I did not find a filter so that the time of day on the map changed. What is the catch? Does the time of day change only in a certain section of battles?
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pikolin 11.12.21

Dude, you obviously messed something up a bit. There is no dynamic change of weather and time of day. Can only or immediately night, evening, morning or precipitation such as rain, snow. And even then there is a small percentage of the likelihood of such effects in the random.

S
Sir Francis Drake 11.12.21

Pikolin

From 1:15

C
Cosinus13 11.12.21

Sir Francis Drake
Yes, he twisted the brightness setting for fun))) You need to be more careful ...))))
In general, video norms.

S
Sir Francis Drake 11.12.21

but I was hoping) thanks for the
answers

S
SVAEIG 11.12.21

How do you see this ezidu? His videos are on a level with lectures on the history of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union in terms of fascination.

i
insel 11.12.21

SVAEIG
without sound and with scrolling to the most interesting moments - normal =)

h
hocmun 11.12.21

Eh, and after all there were once night battles and maps with the weather, that's when it was interesting to play Fig beaver, you will see it was necessary to figure out where he could be among snow or rain charges over the airfield (there were no zones of destruction yet) So no, we got to that that they were removed, now fly only in the sun and, as a variant of rare clouds, they fly and all consider themselves super-like. And what is worth finding in the clear sky of the enemy?

B
Bor_land 11.12.21

hocmun
It was especially cool when there was a hard fog on the tank map, and until you ram the enemy, hell you will see it)))))))))