3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lexa 454 11.12.21 01:19 am

In the menu, neither weapon nor armor changes !!! (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Please tell me, can anyone come across such a bug, when changing weapons or armor for any character, this cannot be done.
Writes that at the moment it is impossible to change equipment.
Help who knows.
Gone far, no desire to start anew.
13 Comments
Sort by:
l
lexa 454 11.12.21

E
Evgeny Chernikov 11.12.21

Usually, changing weapons / armor is not possible during a battle .. where are you changing that? In the field or in Skyhold?

l
lexa 454 11.12.21

In Skyhold or tradesmen. Now the armor is gone, I run in a palace dress.

E

I look at the screenshots on you dlcshnaya armor from the descent ... did you accidentally update the patch or did you not touch the profile file?

l
lexa 454 11.12.21

No, I didn't update it, I didn't touch the profile file, it all started after the mission in the palace.
But no armor and weapons are placed.
I do not know what to do.

l
lexa 454 11.12.21

E

Are there any mods?

l
lexa 454 11.12.21

No. Only clothes from the dresser are put in. Maybe there is some kind of mod that can return weapons and armor.

N
Nikel2 11.12.21

lexa 454
try reinstalling the last update and change the Profile options to a known working one (that is, in which all dlts are activated)

l
lexa 454 11.12.21

Do not provide a link to the latest update and profile options.

E

The update, judging by your repack, you already have 10) if you got it from a conspiracy) and a profile for this update is on the rustorka (in English) the distribution
Dragon Age: Inquisition Digital Deluxe Edition (Electronic Arts) (RUS) [L] [Origin- Rip] by Kommunist7304
I will not insert a link to the playground of competitors)

E

If it doesn't work, write what kind of gear you lost ... there is a fallback

l
lexa 454 11.12.21

Profline replaced, no use. I haven't lost any gear, it's in my backpack, but I can't put on any hero, writes that at the moment this cannot be done.
This bug started after the mission where the ball is. I think I can deliver a tablet from 3DM.