3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jebg 11.12.21 01:19 am

Firebolt rune issues (Gothic 2)

The problem is that I used all the fire arrow scrolls in general, that is, there are no more merchant (I spent everything). The scrolls do not respawn. And without a scroll, a rune cannot be made.
Help,
can you tell me where to get it or what cheat (to get the scroll, or just a rune)
9 Comments
Sort by:
O
Orbitkz 11.12.21

Try insert fireball in the console you can get it.

S
Shadow of the dominion 11.12.21

Here are the codes: 1) - for a scroll 2) - for the

Fire Arrow rune
1) ItSc_Firebolt code
2) ItRu_Firebolt code

J
Jebg 11.12.21

I figured out the arrow ...
New problem!
After teleportation to a new area, the magicians endlessly try to tell me, be careful, do not poke your nose into the swamp, etc. (They did not think that I could already be sufficiently pumped).
As you probably all know, you need to get the bandit's armor from the pirates ...
Well, I didn't ... I
went to the swamp and began to blame everyone.
Yes, the bandits are strong, but one-on-one I’ll get anybody there.
I'm making my way deeper - I met Lucia - I killed ...
Then Torus - I killed ... (By the way, I soaked this Torus in the first Gothic, when the old camp got stale) I was
tired of fighting further
And besides, everything indicates that I should not was to blame them all
Hence the question:
Is it possible to advance in the game - do they complete the main quest - find a crow - dunk it, if you leave everything as it is or you need to "start over" (I have a save where I have not done anything yet)

l
lupus est 11.12.21

You can find a crow ... but you ruined yourself with this a bunch of interesting quests.

R
Rеvival 11.12.21

I went to the swamp and began to blame everyone.

Fail without completing anything from the key plot?
And actually for what?
You will have time to fill them up at any time when you complete ALL their quests.
As a result, more exp and all completed quests.

q
quad-damage 11.12.21

the same troubleshooter with a scroll, I don't want to use marvin, where is this scroll?

M
Makar Miroshnichenko. 11.12.21

problem with gothic 2 return I am going through the test by fire I did everything but I need to create a rune of a fire arrow I have everything but I only have to find a scroll of a fire arrow but I have been everywhere with the merchants and the magicians do not have found I don’t need codes I don’t know how to use and I do not have them, so I want you to tell me in which cave or place or in the chest I should look for the scroll.

A
Agent_Smit75 11.12.21

quad-damage

And they often have these scrolls in the Yarkandar of fiery gloomies.
For example, in the swamp near the entrance to the caves leading to the canyon there is a cave there is such a gloom and he has two scrolls, fire rain and a fire arrow.
There are also such scrolls in Khorinis, but I won't say where exactly, I don't remember, but there is definitely more than one.

P.S.
Although if a novice to get into Yarkendar with the help of a bug with a fire, then you can just find a rune ready to find a "fiery arrow", it also lies on a swamp next to a cross with a treasure.
If I remember correctly, then from the camp of the water magicians you go down to the swamp and to the right along the wall you walk past the cave with the gloom and then there will be a cross on the ground.

v
varfarin 11.12.21

You can take a rune from any Seeker, only you need to kill him in a special way. First, with an ice wave, then while he seems to be stuck in the ice, you kill as quickly as possible (before the ice crawls, you grow, and you need to search as long as the Seeker is in the ice! this is important, otherwise it disappears from the inventory)