3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rob_dead 11.12.21 01:19 am

Falling FPS (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone. The game drops FPS to 5-10 after a certain time after launch. What could be the problem? GoG version. Prior to patch 1.10, there were no such problems.
17 Comments
Sort by:
Аlex_Pro 11.12.21

Maybe the problem is that you have a GOG version? It's just that many here argue that it seems to be very problematic. But in general, if there were no problems before the patch, then most likely the problem lies precisely in the patch itself, and there is nothing you can do about it, you will have to wait for a new one. Although I have a Steam version and everything seems to work fine.

R
RGC 11.12.21

I also have a GOG version, everything works fine

r
rostoman84 11.12.21

Scopolamine
I sometimes have FPS drops and crashes, but rarely

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.12.21

zibybaby
Where exactly crashes? Monitoring is desirable during a fall to look. Try to drop the CPU frequency to 3.4 GHz. The performance will be enough

rostoman84
I sometimes have fps drops and crashes, but rarely
These things need to be monitored. The RAM is overflowing, and the game crashes. Especially if it's Novigard

r
rob_dead 11.12.21

[Denis Alexandrovich]
System: i7 4770, GTX 780Ti, 16Gb RAM. Restarting the game helps, exactly until such a moment, until I pick up something in the inventory or enter into dialogue.

r
rob_dead 11.12.21

[Denis Alexandrovich]
Falls at any random moment.

r
rob_dead 11.12.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
Right now in Vizima I got my things after the audience, again FPS 5-10 ._.

I
Iasthope 11.12.21

zibybaby
is your video card heating up? I used to have so much FPS in games because of this that I had to buy a new one for the witcher to work normally.
Spoiler me it was not in all games, only in those that were very demanding on the hardware, which could give a non-fiction load, for example, such as the witcher or shitty unit

r
rob_dead 11.12.21

Iasthope
The rest of the games are fine.

r
rob_dead 11.12.21

Iasthope
Looked through the afterberner.
GPU 90 degrees (this is the norm, I have a ref), the load is 99%.
CPU: 30% load.

T
Thoothless 11.12.21

zibybaby Spin the
turbine chtol, the temperature is not low however -_-

r
rob_dead 11.12.21

WitcherPlayer
This is the case in most games, but the FPS does not drop.

a
artera424 11.12.21

zibybaby
You have problems with hard disk try defragmentation do

I
Iasthope 11.12.21

artera424 by the
way, most likely this is the case, most often the problem is the hard drive

s
soulfox 11.12.21

Um ... dude, this might be a software problem. I had something similar, the FPS also fell and restarting the game helped to get rid of this. I'm not talking specifically about the witcher, I don't even remember what game it was in - it seems in WOT. So, when the FPS fell again, I minimized the game, opened the task manager and began to click out non-system applications one by one. It turned out that the Steam process was the culprit! I checked it several times - and the assumption was confirmed, indeed, after the completion of this process, everything became normal. And I already didn’t think about anything, and I sinned with a gesture and for a percent both for my mother and for memory, in short I was in a stupor. After updating the graph.drivers, updating the steam, the problem seems to be solved, in any case, now it is definitely not there. I understand that you most likely bought the game in incentive ... but I don't know

H
HorvaT_G 11.12.21

Maybe where the miner got caught.

r
rob_dead 11.12.21

Solved a problem. There was overheating. It got up to 92 degrees and the card took off the purity. I cleaned the turbine, the problem was solved.