3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sfa.asf.524 11.12.21 01:19 am

Where to find experience? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I got to 26. I wanted to make Excellent armor and swords of the cat school. But after the patch, their requirement was raised to 29. Passed all the quests, almost except for the siege against the Wild Hunt and the murder of the royal archigriffin lvl 34. And I also wanted to go through the DLS of the heart, but there they kill the soldiers with 2 blows. I’m thinking where to find experience. Could you tell?
15 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 11.12.21

You can go through side quests, you just had to go through them "correctly". when they were of a certain level, apparently you have a lot of grays for which very little experience is given.
Well, the correct pumping of skills also plays a huge role, so that you are not killed with two hits.

G
Gutsz 11.12.21

sfa.asf.524
Look for places on the map marked with this sign "?" ... And you are unlikely to find all the quests

I
Ivan Resnoff 11.12.21

The game gives a lot of experience for witcher orders. To do this, it is necessary to bypass notice boards in all villages and cities, and then there will be no problems with a lack of experience.

a
arinr 11.12.21

use swords from witcher sets - for a silver one for murder + 20% to experience, for a steel one + 5%, the heads of monsters correspondingly insert into the cell - for people and for monsters, + 5% to experience.
Fight first of all with those who are highlighted in green and preferably several levels higher. From 20 to 50 points for each can be obtained. The same applies to quests - first of all, those highlighted in green and above the level (for quests from the treasure hunt section, points are not awarded at all).
Liberate abandoned villages - from 120 to 170 for each give
Horse racing, fist fights and gwent quest games, regardless of the quest level 25 or 50 points give
Axiy pump for dialogues - for each charm 40 points
Often, if they offer or demand to pay (without the ability to use axiy), pay - points are awarded 10% of the amount paid.
Maybe some numbers are inaccurate

s
sfa.asf.524 11.12.21

Ivan Resnoff
Yes damn it, I did everything except Griffin 34.

saa0891 Swung
normally. It was boring to play at max. difficulties. Only in the beginning it was a little hard. After receiving the vortex all under the bevel.

Gutsz
They give very little for it.

p
pshanyrckov 11.12.21

sfa.asf.524
Put the coach and get yourself the points and the level you need, and then remove it so that it doesn't interfere and play normally.

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.12.21

Good experience points are given for correctly selected dialogues. I just experimented with Menge yesterday: first I killed all the guards and him, and got 180hp. Then I went to dialogue with him, while Triss was tortured. She already banged him herself, and got 270hp
If in dialogues, there will be a choice of refusing the award, and you do this, then they will throw more HP. Also, it is advisable to kill as few people as possible, if there is such an opportunity

M
MEI0188 11.12.21

you can swing on the insectors in 1 hour for 2 levels I pumped

s
saa0891 11.12.21

sfa.asf.524 It rocked

normally. It was boring to play at max. difficulties. Only in the beginning it was a little hard. After receiving the vortex all under the bevel.

Well, you complain that it was boring, now you complain that they take you out with two blows, you really decide what you want.

For me, it's when it's difficult, on the contrary, it's interesting to play, as it pushes you to prepare for each battle, develop tactics and approach each enemy, which makes the gameplay much more interesting.

m
moonchild69 11.12.21

sfa.asf.524
with the help of trainers and norms

s
sfa.asf.524 11.12.21

saa0891
You think what's the matter. I complain that it is boring against opponents at lvl 3 more. But not 7. Just 1 bolt almost kills me. And this is with potions.

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

saa0891
Yes, yes. In principle, the descriptions of the difficulty modes could be attached to the advice, as in the first part - "alchemy is desirable for survival" and "alchemy is indispensable for survival". Now on the network it is already difficult to find adequate reviews about the complexity of certain tasks, because. cheaters set themselves 100,500 levels, the best set, and even reworked, and then swaggeringly declare that the game is too easy. Yes, the game is not very difficult if you level up correctly. But to say that she is - "just to spit" is impossible. I went through the second part three times at the "insane" level, of course, I never died. But the addition of "Hearts of Stone" made me sweat on some occasions. You can’t do anything with one "saber", you need both signs and potions and the ability to use them. At the maximum difficulty level,

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

sfa.asf.524
I'll tell you more, my level was 36, if I'm not mistaken, at the time of passing hearts and a complete set of the Wolf school. Almost the same thing happened, there the opponents were slightly altered. Knights with a hammer sometimes pierce the kven, halving their hp at the same time. And in general, the enemies are smarter in the supplement than in the "regular season".

s
saa0891 11.12.21

ZlobnyDed

To help Excellent potion of Raffar + Delayed recovery
Well, you can also brew archigryphon + troll + echidna

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.12.21

saa0891 I have an
excellent potion of Raffar the White, I use it only as a last resort. But I don't use broths at all, I don't want to simplify the game even more. By the way, what is the compatibility of poisoning and bleeding? I then buffed the poisoned swords of the Snake school for poisoning, I wanted to see what would come of it, I got a 30% chance. Lots of. But only once or twice I saw only the inscription "poisoning" over the enemy, but I did not see the effect itself, because. I have improved the skill "quick blows cause bleeding". It turns out that there can be only one effect?