3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grandfather Babay 11.12.21 01:19 am

Scariest part of the game (Resident Evil)

For me personally, Residen Evil 3: Nemesis is the worst of all, I really like the 5th part, but goosebumps at the sight of the 3rd Resident ....... and the fifth is even funny ...
25 Comments
Sort by:
H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 11.12.21

RE: 3 Nemesis - because of him ...

s
saa0891 11.12.21

None, Capcom does not know how to make terrible cuts, because even in the latest games there is no good lighting and sound (and the old ones can only scare you with a very outdated picture), and indeed the whole series is too light, in the sixth they tried to do something, but so nothing came of it, only made it worse.

B
Bloodthirster 11.12.21

1st Children are the worst of all ... Especially At the very beginning where you meet the first 3ombA and he’s eating something, he turns to you saying you’re the next Junior!
-And you heroically valish him without noticing that you only have 9 rounds and there are Zambians. A carriage with a cart and dogs ... And it is precisely there that zombies behave like zombies. Gloomy ones are not mobile. heaps (I'm talking about PE6)

K
Koresh Togliatti 11.12.21

Residet Evil 1, 2, 3, Code Veronica

T
TTG 11.12.21

No longer. But the first part should top the list in terms of creepiness thanks to entourage, camera, OST, and the effect of surprise. It also has the most aggressive pinschers who like to jump out of windows.