3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 14.11.19 04:30 am

Quest Shuttle advent. (Prey (2017))

What will happen if you do not blow up the Shuttle,it is something affected.
10 Comments
Sort by:
b
blin88 14.11.19

Anyhow! by the way, I was just wandering around Talos and came across crap from the companion, picked her up and inserted in the open space in another satellite, so I had the Shuttle on the horizon with five corpses and a heap of good.. Coincidence?.....

y
yasava 14.11.19

blin88
A coincidence :) the Shuttle hangs out there long before the quest with a companion and finding the pieces to the satellite

s
saa0891 14.11.19

After beating the game I can confidently say that if the Shuttle don't blow it on anything will not affect,will not spoil you will understand when you pass the game.

t
tourent 14.11.19

well, considering the strange behavior after the Shuttle launch - read the diaries, etc., it should blow up, though of course any solution has no impact)

s
safot 14.11.19

in this game, not much of anything on something is reflected, the result is the same stupidity with two endings.

S
Sacros 14.11.19

this is a game in the game as I understand it - supposedly through a simulation and not real gaming history!

and these delays - the way of smuggling and not tivony - so that the drum what will happen with the Shuttle , there are some prisoners not counting the pilot(of course if the Shuttle is not on automatic)

I
InSaneJeSter 14.11.19

The end effect, if not to destroy then keep silent(that's if we didn't know what it is) BUT in the destruction of the compliment.

d
dexex 14.11.19

there are audiotapes called the Mystery of space Shuttle - in General, after proslushivaniya I concluded that the Shuttle muddy...

g
gotalek 14.11.19

Better to blow up. In the audio Secret space Shuttle says the Shuttle disappeared, and then appeared and flew along the changed route, I considered this the fault of Trifonov and blew up

A
Antivirus 07.02.22

gotalek
It also says that this is not the first shuttle that disappeared and reappeared along a changed route. But there couldn't have been Typhons on the shuttles before him. And the blame for everything is smuggling!