3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seryoga Cat 11.12.21 01:19 am

Selected first aid kits disappear from inventory (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

with those that bought all the rules but those that picked up disappear. I tried to reinstall the game and download a new one but it didn't help ...
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
sCard 11.12.21

Seryoga Kot
here are the basic questions that increase the likelihood of getting an answer: license or repack (whose, what version of the game), installed mods, hardware, axis ...

S
Seryoga Cat 11.12.21

sCard
repack. I don’t know whose. There are no mods and the hardware is excellent ... I used to play and it was all the rules of the latest version.

T
TTG 11.12.21

this has never been observed on a license. obviously the problem is in the repack

z
zwweerr 11.12.21

xs ....... I played pirates many times and have never seen anything like it ........... hmm ..... but how do you distinguish between those that you bought and those that you found ??

z
zwweerr 11.12.21

download another repack or ........... and by the way downloaded from where ?? kinesh link ?? I'll put it in for fun)) at the same time I'll check it))

F
FDGoD_UA 11.12.21

I am glad that they have not forgotten about Stalker :)

Download and install the license, clean version + patched

T
TrampZones 11.12.21

You eat first-aid kits in packs and then you are surprised "and the patch is falling out" (Although the original is strong for children, here NLS 6 with hardcore is yes ... every first-aid kit must be used wisely) I've played the original RFP and + I haven't met such fashion AT ALL .. ...

k
kostr184 11.12.21

Look at the control settings, perhaps you yourself accidentally press the hotkey of its use.