3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olmer_mad 14.11.19 04:30 am

Women generals of the faction of Rome (Total War: Rome 2)

Good day, recently after the introduction of the tree and a few I had interest going back to play ром2 and had a question.

Introduced women generals and women of the heirs, ie characters which you can make generals OF YOUR FACTION almost twice as much.
But at Rome all the women go with the features of a homemaker or something because of what I can't put them at the head of the army.

I somehow captured the hysteria with glowing points about new features, interesting to try it out Is it possible to make it possible for women generals for Greco-Roman factions?
14 Comments
Sort by:
W
WarMachine2 14.11.19

This absurd fortunately not spread to the Greco-Roman faction, doing the opposite fashion to the old no women generals of all factions.

V
Victor Dukoff 14.11.19

Olmer_mad
Civilized factions only profess traditional family values. Mad women-commanders have only uncultured barbarians like all sorts of Germans or blacks.

O
Olmer_mad 14.11.19

Nice, then stand up for traditional family values? As You consider an Orgy to Bacchus where your wife has a huge cock huge Nubian slave, or homosexuality as the highest expression of male friendship, a social interaction tool in the campaign?

It's all civilized Greco-Rome:D

B and the last one I asked on the subject, is it possible to implement this feature for Rome mod ready himself to go unpack and resources to dig into the code yourself.

ON topic please, opinion burning perdaki little interest, I thought I made clear, I have searched the Internet in the Russian-speaking community have seen enough snot and howling.

V
Victor Dukoff 14.11.19

Olmer_mad
In this case, instead of Total War you need a Crusaders Kings 2.

O
Olmer_mad 14.11.19

its overgrown with moss and washed down with alcohol values you helping yourself to get pleasure from a good game:D

NOT HISTORICAL KO-KO-KO, NOT HISTORICAL, interesting and asasin creed historical, history there are much more in all places:D There's a medieval ask al-Qaeda(banned in Russia) made heroes of the world.

But howl raised because of the interesting features with aunts, yell!

W
WarMachine2 14.11.19

Olmer_mad wrote:
ON topic please, opinion burning perdaki little interest, I thought I made clear, I have searched the Internet in the Russian-speaking community have seen enough snot and howling.
You don't particularly clever and well educated man. Otherwise having a license Rome 2 the incentive found Female generals: the gifted. I despise the historicity of even playing Total War, I thought the most beautiful thing in this series of games to reshape history or on the contrary to follow it, but certainly not to collect fashion with aliens and other rubbish.

O
Olmer_mad 14.11.19

WarMachine214 thanks for the tip, I found it! Quarreled, reconciled, thanks! The topic can be considered closed

W
WarMachine2 14.11.19

Olmer_mad
well, in principle you're right, too, to judge the tastes of silly. That is until I was looking through fashion with women have chosen a mod with Amazon :) Amazon is present in the work of Herodotus, so even fans of historicity might like.

y
yar1097 14.11.19

Olmer_mad
Civilized factions, women generals are only in Egypt.

a
airstorm 14.11.19

Sad, very sad, something whose place is in the kitchen at the stove with a frying pan appears in the form of the commander of those factions where they could NOT be. The game, initially, was based on historical facts. That's half the trouble! Sorry, I don't zaskrinil even greater nonsense. Playing as the Iceni, or of demeton, as I fell the General nigger! Estimate, the Negro in the days of BC in Britain, and even the commander! Also kasliwal Negro playing for one of the Scythian tribes(((
Sorry, fuck up a good game.

W
WarMachine2 14.11.19

airstorm
a black man caught after the capture of the southern provinces or in the beginning? Just wondering, I have not met. Can the developers justify this by saying that having subordinated the entire map and generals climb all shades.

S
Strannik 14.11.19

Olmer_mad
Olmer_mad wrote:
I somehow captured the hysteria with glowing points about new features, interesting to try it out
Monsieur knows his perversions :D .
Not going to write here what I think about these individuals that allow themselves even banal thoughts about how to play female characters in games and the like... But two fashion, apparently created for feministic, will satisfy your request:
Olmer_mad wrote:
Is there a way to make it possible for women generals for Greco-Roman factions?
there is the opportunity. Google or something. I just saw 2 such fashion. One-on-one site, the second on the other. Caught a glimpse spores, which is better. Such as one prescribing a probability of 25% the fractions, where the Indian should not appear and 50% of Indian where to appear could. The second did gave a woman every 3 candidates or something like that. Google to the rescue! To give reference, I do not want to.

a
airstorm 14.11.19

WarMachine2
Literally on the first moves of the game! Got, so to speak, for the General, and there in the lists of the Negro! I pribaldel a little, as he played for one of the British tribes. Even she did not proceed. Stupidly started a new game and everything went fine without blacks and women. A few months later, when he released another Repack hatab, downloaded and started to play at work. Scythians. We played there a little more. Took the Caspian sea and was going to move to the Caucasus. Reached for General, and then... black. I.e. map, barely researched, not that seized the South.

H
Heir of Tradition 09.03.21

For Egypt and barbarian countries, you can make women generals or even queens. Purely my opinion, women generals for Total Var are fully justified. You just had to make it a difficult task, and not like with Egypt - just said, and she is already a general. In those days, women could be generals, it just took a lot of effort. For example, in Total Var one could make it so that if you want to make a woman the queen in Rome, then you have to complete a number of tough tasks. For example, to survive a civil war, political repression, uprisings of individual generals, etc. That is to say, make it so that the price is high. It will be both realistic and interesting. And the fact that someone here is appealing with historicity, pfff .... well, in reality, some sort of Armenia or the Vandals did not capture the whole world, Carthage did not attack any tribe of Icens. And the player does this, why? Yes, because the meaning of the game is to change history. And history can be changed not only by political boundaries, but also by internal politics. Moreover, there are many cases in history when emperors did such strange things that women at the head of the army seemed the pinnacle of adequacy.