3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Putnik_Dirar 11.12.21 01:19 am

Plot Ending Question (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I heard that in order to get the ending in which Cyril becomes a witch, you cannot kill Radovid. Is it so?
Otherwise, during the first playthrough, he ignored the murder quest, and Ciri, as it were, went on a journey with Geralt. now I want to finish this quest, and I don’t know what choice to make.
24 Comments
Sort by:
d
danyiil695 11.12.21

If Ciri stayed with Geralt, she is a witch; the quest with Radovit does not affect Ciri.

D
Dimast1941 11.12.21

Radovit can be killed, this will not affect the ending where Ciri becomes a witch

g
gerasader 11.12.21

Putnik_Dirar
you can kill RADOVED, but then you will have to bang bianca with roche and thaler (

o
odo2 11.12.21

No, not so, his murder did not stop me, there are other factors, look at the forums, I am too lazy to write.

M
Morag_Tong 11.12.21

gerasader is
not necessary, but rocher must die !. stupid bastard

S
Solomonovich 11.12.21

In order for Ciri to stay with Geralt, in all dialogues with her, it is necessary to take her side and support her in every possible way, and in no time even mention her daddy, Emgyr.
Everything.

P
Putnik_Dirar 11.12.21

The instructions on the endings on one website just aroused suspicion, here is what it says:

Ciri becomes a free witcher:
- Do not visit Emperor Emgyr var Emreis with Ciri in the royal castle in Vizima after leaving Kaer Morhen in the "Landscape after the battle" quest.
- Do not kill Radovid or support Dijkstra by betraying Vernon Roche.

So supporting Roche also won't work out with the ending that I want? In short, does Nilfgaard have to lose the war?

S
Solomonovich 11.12.21

Putnik_Dirar
No way.
Radovid didn't fit in here at all.
The main thing here is not to turn to Emgyr, but to go witches and kill Imlirikh on a bald mountain
She is one of the few survivors left in the box.

O
Old_Nick 11.12.21

Solomonovich
Not so.
a) It is not at all necessary "in all" - 3 cases are enough.
b) Specifically, according to Radovid, the attempt by itself does not affect. The subsequent choice of whom to support affects: Roche (Ciri will stay with Geralt only if she did not take her to Emgyr) or Diykstra (Tsira remains a witcher regardless of her father's visit, since the emperor dies the same and, accordingly, cannot appoint her as a successor)

O
Old_Nick 11.12.21

Putnik_Dirar ".... In short, should Nilfgaard lose the war? .."
Not necessarily, it is enough that she does not meet her father

S
Solomonovich 11.12.21

Old_Nick
No, not really.
If in the final conversation with Emhyr he finds out that Ciri is alive, then he transfers her the rights of the throne.
And even not so much he as the aristocracy dissatisfied with him.
And Roche ...
He is only needed during the defense of Kaer Morhen.
Yes, and that Emhyr was killed, we learn only before the final credits.

g
gerasader 11.12.21

Ciri becomes a witch

"Landscape after the battle" - Play snowballs with Ciri.
"Landscape after the battle" - When Ciri invites you to visit the mountain, say "Then to Velen".
"Final Preparations" - Send Ciri alone to a meeting with the sorceresses.
"Child of the Elder Blood" - Allow Ciri to wreak havoc in Avallac'h's laboratory.
"Preparing for Battle" - Visit Skjall's tomb with Ciri.

O
Old_Nick 11.12.21

Solomonovich
If Dijkstra is alive, then in the final dialogue with Emhyr he will not be able to "find out that Ciri is alive", simply - there will be no such phrase
"And Roche ...
He is needed only during the defense of Kaer Morhen."
The assassination attempt on Radovid and, accordingly, the choice of Roche / Dijkstra occurs after the defense of KM

S
Solomonovich 11.12.21

Be that as it may, A comrade asks about Roche.
And if you take the side of Roche, then the nilfs love to win the war.

O
Old_Nick 11.12.21

gerasader
Not quite so, more precisely - we are talking about 2 different events: 1,3,4 and 5th - it affects whether Ciri returns from "White Cold" at all or not (to return, 3 points out of 4 are enough -X). And clause 2 and the victory / defeat of Nilfgard - will she become an empress or a witcher after her return

G
Gutsz 11.12.21

Putnik_Dirar
Look here http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/main_quests/final_quests/#wiki-31054

A
Alex84 11.12.21

Putnik_Dirar
No not - Radovid can be wetted without a drop of doubt)
Whether Ciri becomes a witch or not depends on Geralt's choice right before the joint task with Ciri. She will offer to visit witches from the crooked-ear swamps - you can immediately start the task or take Ciri to Vizima to her daddy, but at the same time you cannot take a reward for her - only then it will have a good effect on the ending. If you do not bring Ciri to Emgyr at all, she will become a witch, provided that Geralt is correctly chosen. If you show her to Emhyr, there is a chance that she will become an empress.
I let her decide her own destiny - that's why I did not take her to Emgyr, so that she would not become a hostage to her new position.
The empress is cool, of course, but she will be forced to perform many actions for the benefit of the state, and not of her own free will.

b
b11zzard 11.12.21

In short, if he went to Emgyr with Ciri, then either not kill Radovid, or kill him so that Zhyrny steered. If you didn’t go from Ciri to Emgyr, then don’t care. I have Ciri a witch and Emhyr defeated all enemies. Those. he no longer needs to put Ciri on the throne, but they may still meet someday.

A
Argo R 11.12.21

b11zzard
If you kill Radovid and kill the fat one, Temeria will gain autonomy under the protectorate of Nilfgaard and this regardless of whether to travel from Ciri to Emgyr or not. Whether or not Ciri becomes an empress depends on the last choice. If Radovid is not killed, Nilfgaard will lose the war and Radovid will unleash terror against sorceresses and nonhumans in all the conquered lands. If you kill Radovid, but leave Fat alive, he will unite the North and become emperor (Temeria will lose independence), Nilfgaard will lose the war, and the North will begin to flourish.

O
Old_Nick 11.12.21

Putnik_Dirar "... one of the two (Dijkstra, Roche) should die anyway? ..."
Alas - yes