3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Thoothless 11.12.21 01:19 am

Hearts of Stone Question (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I finished the main game, I'm going to start playing the expansion. After completing the Stone Hearts, will I be able to start the main story in NG + with the inventory, character, etc. from the add-on?
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 11.12.21

WitcherPlayer
Yes you can, the add-on is just an additional mission, so you can say only stretched.

R
Ryogi Shiki 11.12.21

Yes, sure

T
Thoothless 11.12.21

MudrichenkO
Nikotinoz_
Thank you!

S
Sivka-pro 11.12.21

Ummm ... If you start saving after completing the game, you will get the Sprouts of Evil quest, where you need level 32.

If you start a new game + (the leveled, dressed clothes, chests and skills are saved), then the quest requires (!!!) 62 level.

Tell it BAG or am I not catching up with something ????

E
EGA500 11.12.21

Sivka-pro
And what's the problem?

T
Thoothless 11.12.21

Sivka-pro
Believe me , for the main storyline + a few extras. tasks and orders can be raised to level 62.

M
Marty52 11.12.21

Sivka-pro
What bug? What are you talking about? In the new game this quest is level 32, and in the new game + the same quest is already level 62. What is the problem? For all quests in no +, the required level is increased. Logically, not?

S
Sivka-pro 11.12.21

Marty52
thanks for the answer!
Ie in order to play hearts of stone I need to level up again to level 62 and go through about 70% of the game with the main plot ???? Because I started NG + at the "death" level and now I have a character of 38 level.

S
Sivka-pro 11.12.21

EGA500
I thought about a bug. because Hearts of Stone require character level 62, and I now have it at level 38, I started NG +. And they said that the add-on requires 32 character levels .. That confused me ??

a
arinr 11.12.21

In NG +, you can start "KS" at any time, BUT ... The first drowned man (and there are a dozen of them), whom we meet in the channels, will be level 60, not to mention the creature itself. I specially pumped on all quests, etc., in order to go through the addition before collecting allies for the battle in Kaer Morhen. In general, if the add-on quest is highlighted in green, you can try, and then there will be enough skill and patience. I climbed into the channels at level 59. By the way, almost all additional quests from the add-on can be completed before the main quest and pumped well