3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
While Fast & Furi 11.12.21 01:19 am

TERMINATOR

There are fresh details about the new film of the series Terminator and the game that will accompany the premiere of the film. Halcyon representatives said that the development of the project has been going on for several months in an internal studio under strict control from the scriptwriters and directors of the film.

The publishers claim that Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins will not be a pale copy of the picture, but will turn into an independent full-fledged project. True, much more interesting is the news that Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins is only the first part in the planned trilogy, telling about a large-scale war between people and terminators.
I look forward to both the game and the film. Hopefully both the movie and the game will be awesome.
The game is announced for the next generation consoles, and possibly the PC.
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
ReDoX 11.12.21

I hope that Arnold Schwarzenegger will voice the voice =).

J
John-117 11.12.21

the game based on the film is rarely good, so I'm not really looking forward to the game.

W
While Fast & Furi 11.12.21

Don't tell John, I remember a lot of examples when just great games were made from the film. For example the game SOMETHING. I once said that if such games as Mafia and GTA had not come out, it would have quietly taken first place in 2002 in all the lists and ratings. And so only the third. But the game was VERY cool, and how you figured it out in the movie SOMETHING. Or the same example with KOTOR, well, here I can keep silent. So we look forward to and hope for a good game.

R
ReDoX 11.12.21

Best Game Based on a Film (IMHO) - The Chronicles of Riddick, for me this is an example of the genre and a game of 2005, if the terminator follows the path of Riddick, it will be great.

k
kahnv 11.12.21

The Lord of the Rings (game) also turned out well, but as a rule, games based on films turn out to be terrible and it is impossible to play them.

J
John-117 11.12.21

Well, I'm not saying that all the games based on the film are terrible and it is impossible to play them, although recently it is, but I really liked Riddick, and I did not play Something.

C
CT3H 11.12.21

White Lord PG
You opened the portal in 2007. Now everyone will come here) ...

P
Papa joe 11.12.21

I'm from the future. The game will be second-rate, and the series will be cheap trash.