3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spawnmvd 11.12.21 01:19 am

Infiltration of the PB (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Judging by the log, the attacks on the 4-platform PB with maximum protection and pumped personnel penetrated in a minute and 17 seconds. What kind of tactic is this or is it a cheat?

17 Comments
Sort by:
F
FreeMan 11.12.21

maybe a trainer with a teleport

J
John371 11.12.21

cheat 100%, even if you distract the guards with a bait or an explosion and run behind their backs, you will still be noticed. And in such a time, even in a squatting position, one cannot get there without a pale. Moreover, on the last platform, cyphers could easily have burned him, which would have forced him not to move or blow up the drone.

s
spawnmvd 11.12.21

John371
Friman
Can you ban an asshole for this?)) Write some kind of support with a screen attachment ...

J
John371 11.12.21

spawnmvd
it is necessary to write in support konami

s
spawnmvd 11.12.21

John371
Is there a link? Will you have to write in English?

J
John371 11.12.21

when you enter the game, a message appears with news and other things, as well as a request to report dishonest players, there should be a link. And I don't know about the language. If their site is in rus, then write in rus, and if not, then in english

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 11.12.21

spawnmvd
there is an ass with this support, firstly in English, and secondly they are in no hurry to answer you, they have already written a complaint, no sense at all.

d
ducks4yquack 11.12.21

this is a trainer, there you can turn on super speed

s
spawnmvd 11.12.21

Stanislav Anatolievich
Is there a link?)

s
spawnmvd 11.12.21

I found such a site, only it is so flawed that it is not clear where to register or how to log in. Somehow I sent a ticket, I even received an answer with a request to tell in more detail what happened, but I can’t view the ticket, because I can’t log in. It's just epic.

https://uk.secure.konami-europe.com/ics/support/mylogin.asp

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 11.12.21

spawnmvd
http://www.konami.jp/mgs5/tpp/faq/index.php5?region=europe&lang=en

s
spawnmvd 11.12.21

In general, in vain attempts to figure out their shitty site, I sent two requests in the end. The first one sent before registration. The second one was sent after registration and login on the site. It seems that it was possible to attach a screenshot from the first post to both requests. As a result, a certain Jose did not show up on the first request and asked for details. On the second request, a certain Frederic said that he would transfer the information where it should be. They responded in support pretty quickly. Only one hell of a ticket content I can not see and can not add new messages (which is why I created the second request), because when I try to view, I am asked to log in again and when I enter the correct e-mail and password, I still will not be allowed. The content of the answers is available to me by e-mail.

R
RGC 11.12.21

spawnmvd lol
, It is impossible to prokinut on the base for fifteen minutes? As I understand it, there should be the word "penetrate", but you wrote it with a mistake and it was stupidly broadcast? And what does it mean that it is impossible to penetrate the base in 15 minutes? It is possible to do it several times faster.

s
spawnmvd 11.12.21

Scopolamin
himself was surprised, but judging by Yandex and Google, Fiftin is also one and a half

F
FreeMan 11.12.21

then I would write one minute and thirty seconds

V
Vanya Rygalov 11.12.21

Write to support some kind of realties with a screen attachment ...
Yeah and also complain to the teacher ... Heh, heh ...

B
BioCommandos 11.12.21

You can't even write normally to the support. Suck on the lollipop and enjoy the gameplay.