3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ElephantGeralt 11.12.21 01:36 am

Lightsaber or Quen Sign Effect (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general: I play myself, I play, and sometimes, being in battle, I notice that the sword from time to time starts to glow green. I thought maybe the sword is so simple, its bun is such a pier, it turns out not, it lights up like this when I use the Quen sign (Both the first form and the second) with an active Adrenaline strip.
The sword starts to glow, and when you attack the enemy, then the effect occurs after the blow, as if pulling something out of the enemy. The sword glows until you hit someone.
Previously, this was not, I do not even know what it came from ...... I ask knowledgeable people to explain in more detail why it lights up and what does it do?
Spoiler

11 Comments
Sort by:
s
st029 11.12.21

Elephant Geralt
What can I say - you are a good Jedi. Since the bad Jedi lights up red (c)

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.12.21

Geralt Skywalker.

E
ElephantGeralt 11.12.21

Ahah.)
You also call Aard - Jedi Push = D
And there will be a full-fledged Jedi = D

F
Fedmarshal 11.12.21

This is most likely due to the rune for the sword, which, when using a sign, gives the sword the ability of that sign for 1 hit. When using the Kven sign, the sword seems to heal, but my sword stops glowing after being hit.

i
icebear2 11.12.21

I watched him badly. :)

R
Ryogi Shiki 11.12.21

and what kind of sword is that? and the rune?

G
Grandfather MastDai 11.12.21

ElephantGeralt The
sword is enchanted with "Infusion". When using a sign, if there is at least one adrenaline point, it is spent and the sword is filled with the power of this sign, and begins to glow. Each sign has its own glow.
Spoiler

E
ElephantGeralt 11.12.21

ZorbaBudda
Thank you, I understand.)
Probably my sword had this enchant by default, because I had not yet opened the "Master of the Runes")

K
KrolikAlkogolik 11.12.21

ElephantGeralt
Jedi Push

R
Roy jons 11.12.21

ZorbaBudda
tell me where to find such a sword?)

G
Grandfather MastDai 11.12.21

miha890
This is Thor Zirael's sword. It can be located anywhere, because it is random. The stats will be different depending on the level of the YG at the time of finding or adding through the console additem ("Torzirael"). Damage depends on Geralt's current level. n% of bonuses are random. And still, in vanilla, he doesn't have such stats. I have a mod Relic Weapons Redone 3 slots Witcher Gear, it slightly improves relic swords, without a mod, they were only suitable for sale.
Spoiler http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/545/?