3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
artur-rur15 11.12.21 01:36 am

Requirements and Gameplay (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

What are your impressions of the beta? vsm- who played on what configurations of the computer on what requirements?
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kryogen 11.12.21

Can't you see on the forum several similar topics, there they have already chewed 100 times that the optimization of the game is excellent, the same as in the battle.

M
MuscleMuseum 11.12.21

I liked the game, it is addictive, played on medium. Comp video card Nvidia Geforce gtx 550 ti Gigabyte, RAM 4 GB, processor Intel Core I3-2120 CPU @ 3.30Ghz

I
Ivan Resnoff 11.12.21

I didn't like the beta. Very casual gameplay compared to bf 3 and bf4. There are no interesting original ideas, well, everything is very simple, so sophisticated fans of online shooters will get tired of the game very quickly.
Config core 7, gtx 780 ti, 8 gig settings were all auto, FPS did not measure, but it went fast enough, set ultra but did not see any difference.

M
MuscleMuseum 11.12.21

Ivan Resnoff
I don't know, I liked it, but I got tired of Bf 4 the very next day ... To each his own

d
danyiil695 11.12.21

I liked the game, it's very atmospheric, if in bf3 4 I play for the sake of skill, then the batelfront is just addictive, and I want to look at the beautiful graphics again and again (GTX 660 fps at high), it's a pity the price tag is so high ...

N
Nikita237 11.12.21

I liked it, I will buy it - I played at ultra 75 fs 120 resolution and AA is off