3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 11.12.21 01:37 am

Legalizing criminal orders

---
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
SP-minus 11.12.21

crime has long been legalized in Russia, yesterday's gangsters have not gone anywhere, they also rule by officials and "help" business to solve problems with officials for a bribe

W
Wing42 11.12.21

Until now, the criminal order was in disarray. Well, they finally legalized it, even though there will be order.

V
Vanya Rygalov 11.12.21

... go to the crime ... but do not crush under yourself, under your vision, the
subminalka will not fall off? Gangster ... dig-dig yours.

W
Wing42 11.12.21

Mayamenstate The
dollar rate would have risen faster to the point that would provoke the extinction of all the whiners who were not allowed to drink, eat, and have women.
"So what is putting things in order?"
Because this criminal chaos is very tiring! Now it will immediately become clear who is a trembling creature outside the law, and who has the right and right in the law. Here, go and understand who the punks are, and who are serious people doing business.
- In the urban-type settlement of Diabetovo, an illegal criminal group was taken, engaged in the smuggling of prohibited chocolates "Olenka â„¢ ..."
Enough! Let them divide the spheres of influence between them at the state level! I want registration of criminal gangs!
- Hello, this is the Registration Center for small, medium and large businesses in the city of Moscow. How can I help you? - Hmm ... Let's call it, say, "The Fellowship of the Ring"?
- Hello. I would like to open an enterprise dealing with the regulation of trade, money and interpersonal relations within the Moscow Ring Road. And then, you know, in such a turbulent time there is a risk of increased activity of illegal gangs. We need ... nine licenses to hold, carry and use firearms. And the office ... well, we already looked after the office, but first I would like a license. Can you help us?
- Oh sure. To do this, you need to visit our Center, fill out the documentation and register your organization. Would you like to register it now?

- I wrote it down, now you are the official guardian of order within the Moscow Ring Road.
Here! This is what a trembling flock needs: to know their shepherds by sight. Legalization of criminal order is the first step towards harmony.

W
Wing42 11.12.21

Mayamenstate
Too long, haven't read it.

T
TTG 11.12.21

If something doesn't suit you, leave Russia ... or do so.
bowed slaves and consumer goods, the author, which is only enough for controversy on the Internet. Do not listen to different scourges, work with adequate people.