3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zagruzon 11.12.21 01:37 am

battle gear (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

how to send for trials? in external usual tasks, the construction is completed, the emmerich is still sitting at the top of the computer.
8 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoshemitsu 11.12.21

zagruzon No
way. The gentlemen from Konami considered that the battle gear was destroying the balance of the game and removed it. Once he can be sent to "external tasks" (text missions).

z
zagruzon 11.12.21

Yoshemitsu
eh? but why the heck is he needed then, why did I build it, wait? WTF?

R
Richards 11.12.21

zagruzon
You can send, complete the yellow tasks in the list of external tasks and then you will get to it, prepare super S ++++ people and you need 1 stolen volker gier, the enemy's rating will be 5500, the most difficult external mission, right now I farm for it. The hike is final, although it may still be.

Y
Yoshemitsu 11.12.21

zagruzon
But if you think about it, then you did not build it at all and did not spend resources on its creation. They showed you kintso saying "uuuu right now, we will create a weapon for you that is better than Metal Herr, ololo." Once you send him on a "yellow" mission to get an achievement. So ride the Abrams and Grads.

z
zagruzon 11.12.21

Richards
walkers 8 have already nafultonil but there are no supermen yet .....

z
zagruzon 11.12.21

Yoshemitsu
thanks, I already have 4 nafultoneno rhinos. just for the sake of a trifle to do cut scenes, what for? disappointment....

Y
Yoshemitsu 11.12.21

zagruzon
Well, Kojima fucked up 80 (!) million, and she said: "Shit on your shovel, and not more time and money, and so moved on for half a year, turn as you want and finish the game on time and get out!"
From here and paid demos and unfinished mission and other ill-conceived things.

R
Richards 11.12.21

zagruzon,
he said to check it on the external task, go through the yellow externals, about 6 pieces, after the external rhino with a tank, it will open, at least for now, just open it, and then you will get it. Ocelot said that before using it, you need to test it in external tasks, on the internet I did not even see what would happen after completing this external task with a battle gier. I will protest at the same time it will be there)