3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gutsz 11.12.21 01:37 am

Patch 1.10 (PS 4) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Many people say that the patch only brought new bugs. Personally, I have all the lard really better.

There are no more drawdowns in FPS, and I have not seen any other bugs in the game on the curling iron in 6 hours of play. How did you get the patch on PS 4?
15 Comments
Sort by:
P
Psychodolb 11.12.21

Here the person wrote that "The most dangerous criminal Skellige" on PS4 was not fixed ... (=

http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/patch_1_10-879775/#comment-14025546

G
Gutsz 11.12.21

Psychodolb
All the rules, just passed it

G
Grandfather MastDai 11.12.21

Where are the additional slots for elixirs?

G
Gutsz 11.12.21

ZorbaBudda
This will only be in the supplement, won't it?

S
SecondMate 11.12.21

Gutsz
no. Krch, you go into the inventory, you add other elics to the new slots. And in order to change them, you press the crosshair either up or down, it depends on the cell

G
Gutsz 11.12.21

SecondMate
Thanks, I'll try

K
Kote Potaskun 11.12.21

Lies and complete nonsense, the quest for the most dangerous criminal skellige was not repaired, besides, all DLS with clothes do not work after the update. The author of the topic is frankly lying, besides, he also uploads screenshots not version 1.10 (otherwise where did he get the Skellig armor on a horse? !!)

Y
Y5J 11.12.21

Kote Potaskun
Everything works. It was the same on the PC. A few hours later, a fix was released. On consoles, a collection of 16dls should have been added to 1. You download it and everything will return to normal.

K
Koscheck 11.12.21

Y5J As
I could not fulfill the most dangerous criminal skellige, I still cannot (ps4). And no 16 dlts in 1 on ps4 was released.

Y
Y5J 11.12.21

Koscheck
hmm. Then it remains to wait for the fix.

G
Gutsz 11.12.21

Kote Potaskun
I have a PS 4 version of the screenshots thrown for proof and everything works.
PS I did find a bug, in the task "Games of cats and wolves" the option of the battle does not work, it just stands still.

K
Kote Potaskun 11.12.21

Y5J
syo works. It was the same on the PC. A few hours later, a fix was released. On consoles, a collection of 16dls should have been added to 1. You download it and everything will return to normal.
I see you and the author of the topic have a lot in common, you take drugs together, what the fuck is a collection of 16 DLS? where did you get this?

Y
Y5J 11.12.21

Kote Potaskun
On the day the patch was released, people from Gogh wrote that they had a collection of 16 DLS in 1. They did not do that in incentive and store. Especially for you
Spoilerhttp: //www.gog.com/game/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_free_dlc_program

G
Good_Lewandowski 11.12.21

Why isn't the wolf dying ?? They said they fixed it. PS4

t
troy4ik82 11.12.21

Fool's gold ... after the patch there is no way to go through this cross ... At the very beginning, the bandits freeze and become static ...