3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spaceman-RF 11.12.21 01:47 am

How many are the maximum moves in the game? (Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth)

Good evening.
I'm playing on the network. I ran into a problem that I automatically lost on move 330. Although the option of winning was "domination". Is 330 moves the maximum? And can this be solved by limiting moves to 999?
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
MistersLord 11.12.21

The button also appears there: Another move. True, after that, on move 528, the game crashes: (((

S
Spaceman-RF 11.12.21

this button is not available

S
SeRHiLaDZe 11.12.21

Also interested in this question? I played for domination (loner, mercury, middle card for 8 Persians) 1500 moves - I lost, although I already owned one capital. The button - another move - appeared, but somehow I didn't want to play the game further.

S
SeRHiLaDZe 11.12.21

Found in the cyclopedia of the game, on the standard - 500 moves (for domination and two more scenarios), varies depending on the level of research.

S
Sha-R 11.12.21

I haven't played civilization for a long time, I need to fix it

k
kim_666 11.12.21

can anyone help? in rising tide there is no button after winning / losing "still move" ...... what could be the problem?

H
Herish-extreme 11.12.21

He won on the 340-350 move, without opening a war with anyone. Continued to play closed all options for winning, except for the destruction of allies. Stopped at about 580 stroke. I did not play further.