3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryogi Shiki 11.12.21 01:47 am

DLC achievement \ "Hearts of Stone \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Scourge of
god
15 Comments
Sort by:
-
--Karatel-- 11.12.21

I also suffered with this achievement, I had to load the DLS from the very beginning and clean up the camps on a new one. In the steam manual, in the comments, the guy threw the save, before cleaning the last camp, they say it helps, try to download them so as not to bother.

-
--Karatel-- 11.12.21

Nikotinoz_
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=534851033

S
SpartanSoap 11.12.21

Achievement is, I did not count how many there were. I remember that there are several camps under the question mark and several according to the plot

W
Wild rider 11.12.21

--Karatel--
"I also suffered with this achievement, I had to load the DLS from the very beginning and clean up the camps anew."
When you cleaned up again, what was the last camp? Not a storyline by chance?

He himself is interested in the same question, as well as about the office equipment.
PS To the moderator of this forum: it is advisable to create a topic dedicated only to the achievements in this game and consolidate it.

-
--Karatel-- 11.12.21

Wild Rider
I cleaned up again and got an achievement, the last camp is not story-driven)

-
--Karatel-- 11.12.21

In the manual, everything is clearly described for all achives and about the offirovsk equipment too
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=534851033

R
Ryogi Shiki 11.12.21

steamcommu =.
I watched the manual and did the same. I cleaned it 2 times with loading the previous save
did not help

. The same question interests itself, as well as about the office equipment.
there are no office bags and blinders, they promised to fix it in the next patch

W
Wild rider 11.12.21

--Karatel--
1) Before installing dlts, I ran through all the question marks, I could not miss anything. Completed the officer's assignments. The bug is 100%.
2) As for the equipment: that's it, I got it. So he didn't take the crossbow. Well, blinkers, there are no bags, eu-sno.

R
Ryogi Shiki 11.12.21

Wild Rider is
not in the crossbow business The
same question is of interest to him, as well as about the office equipment.
there are no office bags and blinders, they promised to fix it in the next patch

W
Wild rider 11.12.21

Nikotinoz_
Already finished.

R
Ryogi Shiki 11.12.21

Wild Rider
, by the way, you can add them via the console

W
Wild rider 11.12.21

Nikotinoz_
I know. This achievement will not run away anywhere, I still have a bunch of others blocked. I do not want to install third-party mods.

R
Ryogi Shiki 11.12.21

Wild Rider
I have 61/65 so I
don't want to install the console either

W
Wild rider 11.12.21

The downloaded save worked, but what surprised me: the last knight was killed in only one camp (the rest were untouched), while the add-on storyline had essentially just begun, Geralt had not yet gone to Olgerd. The difficulty was the easiest.

R
Ryogi Shiki 11.12.21

some kind of buggy achievement